60

As a powerful subordinate of a tyrant, it is natural to worry about what Your Majesty is worried about, and to be pleased with what Your Majesty is pleased with.

After pondering and understanding Carlos's intentions, Ibel suddenly became particularly concerned about Shen Qingzhou.

He secretly investigated and found that perhaps the last incident was too deterrent, and now there is no one who dares to think badly and try to make a bad move.

Regrettably smacking his lips, Ibel, who had lost the way to get credit, clicked a "special attention" in Shen Qingzhou's live broadcast room, and there was no more action.

Originally, in Ibel's vision, he would go to the live broadcast room every day to take a look to see if anyone tried to make trouble and it would be over.

But...the essence of human beings is really fragrant.

Iber, who was successfully captured by the food, said that the princess's cooking is really fragrant!

But eating is eating, and Ibel doesn't want to eat melons in the live broadcast room at all.

Especially, the melon of his Majesty.

The moment he heard Carlos' voice, Ibel's hand shook violently.

No... He must have heard it wrong...

Ibel took a sip of water in shock and thought to himself.

How could His Majesty be like this...

"Pfft—"

The moment his eyes caught sight of those hands, Ibel couldn't calm down at all.

This...isn't this the hand of their majesty? !

It is a disrespectful sin to look directly at His Majesty. Every time I meet with Carlos, Ibel sees more of Carlos' hand.

So for Ibel, the memory of these hands is particularly deep, so profound that the moment Ibel saw it, he confirmed the identity of Carlos.

Listening to the tender voice in the live broadcast room, Ibel's three views shook, and the world view shattered in the crash.

The ruthless image of Carlos in the past collapsed, and Ibel clutched his trembling little heart, thinking in a trance.

It turns out that Your Majesty is actually so gentle...

When Ibel's Sanguan was broken, in Shen Qingzhou's live broadcast room, question marks after another were also frantically swiping the screen.

In front of their idol's big melon, netizens can't even bother to eat.

They watched Shen Qingzhou walk to the kitchen and bring a small plate of food. Then he watched helplessly as he walked out, and warned in a warm voice, "Ghost snails are cold, you have a bad stomach, so you can't eat

more, do you understand?

"

, the audience in the live broadcast room was full of gossip, and the blood of the wolf was boiling.

【Gan! This time the cp is really much more than the pair in the morning! Brother Meng, I announce that I have climbed the wall! ]

[Climb the wall plus one! As long as I climb fast enough, my CP will always be true! ]

[Woo also has an upset stomach, and Wo also wants Zhouzhou's instructions, why don't we have it! [Cha Lemon.jpg]]

Under the intentional guidance of Carlos, netizens who can't afford to be idle really climb the wall one after another.