17

Binding Ubi to death with a rope, Shen Qingzhou moved him to the corner of the living room.

Then he looked at Carlos and warned uneasy, "If you feel something is wrong, you must call me in time. You must not have any slack and compassion for the

robbers who break into the house."

Ross nodded obediently, and then watched Shen Qingzhou walk into the kitchen.

Silly Zhouzhou, this is no ordinary bandit. This is the Mobile Star Thief, the legendary "King of the Star Sea."

But a sky can only tolerate one king. Since he ended the war, the Mobile star thief has made concessions wisely.

They withdrew from the area they originally occupied, and then disappeared, and they can no longer be found in the interstellar space.

It's no wonder that when he sent someone to search privately before, he couldn't find the figure of this group of people. Did he come to the Death Star... His

eyes swept around Ubi's messy clothes, and Carlos was disgusted. He looked back, frowning slightly.

What are these people running to the Death Star so well? Could it be that there is a conspiracy?

*****

In the kitchen, Shen Qingzhou adjusted his mood, and then opened the live broadcast with a smile.

At the moment when he started broadcasting, he was tongue-tied by Shen Qingzhou's cooking skills, and the audience who had already been waiting in the live broadcast room sent barrage greetings.

[Good lunch, Zhouzhou, what are you eating for lunch today? Super looking forward to it! 】

【I dream of marrying Zhouzhou every day, has my dream come true today? No QAQ]

In the small and fresh barrage, there is also a mudslide.

[Zhouzhou is so pretty, prprprpr]

[Ah, this waist, this leg, this finger! I can! prprpr]

This debris flow expanded day by day, and finally reached a peak after Shen Qingzhou purchased a full set of holographic equipment.

That's right, a full set of equipment.

Since 001 opened all the system permissions to him, Shen Qingzhou was in the system mall and used energy to draw up a whole set of holographic cameras.

After getting the system's instruction manual, Shen Qingzhou learned an important thing -

although there is nothing in the system mall, as long as there is sufficient energy, with the help of the system, energy can simulate everything.

That's not to say the stuff in the mall is bad.

On the contrary, the items in the mall are templates uniformly formulated by the main system, and the items inside are of good quality and low price, but there is only one disadvantage - less.

Thinking back to the first time he entered the system store, the two items hanging there alone, Shen Qingzhou couldn't help but shed sad tears in his heart.

Fortunately, his live broadcast is very popular.

Shen Qingzhou glanced at the nine-digit number of viewers in the upper right corner, and showed a gentle smile to the camera.

"Good noon everyone, do you like the desserts in the morning? The dishes at noon today are still sweet, I hope everyone likes them."

[I like it, I like everything you do in Zhouzhou! 】