65

The sticky words were interrupted before he could say anything. Carlos narrowed his eyes in dismay, and looked at the source of the noise in the distance.

I saw that in front of them, a large group of giant creatures were rushing back and forth.

They kept running from one side of the clearing to the other side of the clearing, stubbornly chasing the almost naked figure in front of them.

As long as it catches up, the giant creature is a sudden force.

Afterwards, the figure was lifted up high, and after landing, it rolled forward and continued to escape.

And at the edge of the open space, stood a large group of people headed by Eddie.

They looked at their former leader, now in such a miserable situation, and clenched their fists nervously, with the same expression on their faces watching a play.

"Help! Do you bastards still have a conscience? Ah? Just watching me get pushed, ah??!"

Being pushed up again, Gail covered his fart in mid-air- Share, the tone is desolate and wailing.

"Are you sick? Why are you staring at me alone? Can't you see such a large group of people over there? Go and push them!!

" Fart-stock helpless looking around.

With the geographical advantage of being at a high altitude, Gale finally saw the figure of Shen Qingzhou and his party.

"Boss, save--life--ah--"

In Gale's wailing, Eddie and the others, who were watching the play with relish and enjoying eating melons, saw Shen Qingzhou's figure, and finally start to act.

I saw them collectively take a step forward, and then looked at Gail's miserable appearance, and still couldn't help laughing.

"Pfft hahaha, boss, why are these mad cow beasts only attacking you?"

"It's not that we don't want to help you, we stopped just now, this is really a group of mad cow beasts that ignore us!"

Under the careful feeding of Shen Qingzhou, many star thieves from the Mobile Star Thief Group have been Continued to advance.

Gael itself is an enhanced ability. After being promoted again, Gael's sex strength has evolved to a terrifying strength.

Even if it is tough enough to resist the attack of the Mad Cow Beast, it will not be a big deal.

It is precisely because they know that there is nothing wrong that other star thieves will be so plastic brotherhood.

They stood happily on the periphery of the open space, admiring the "human-cow battle" between their head and the mad cow.

During their chatting and laughing, Shen Qingzhou and his party came to the "criminal scene".

Glancing silently at the delivery boy who quickly returned to the team and started watching the play, Shen Qingzhou set his eyes on Gail, who was constantly being pushed up.

With just one glance, Shen Qingzhou quickly discovered the key to this battle.

"...Why are your captain's underpants pure red?"

Shen Qingzhou looked away with hot eyes.

In the quick glance just now, relying on the golden finger of "foodie eyes", Shen Qingzhou has successfully grasped the relevant information of the Mad Cow Beast.