35

【? ? ? ? 】

【Pig? ? What a jerk of a god! 】

【Ah, ah, the anchor, run, although this pig looks very similar to yours, but the pigs running over now have horns, do you understand? Big horns! ]

[As a master of biology, let me give you some popular science about Wildhammer pigs. Wildhammer, the highest danger level - a terrifying being of the Nightmare level. The super impact force and the extremely sharp horns of the straight charge can directly break the energy shield of A-level and its lower level. After being exiled to the Death Star, he became a legendary species. ]

[Don't babble here, the anchor is fast! run! what! ! 】

The speed of the wildhammer pig that charged up was extremely amazing. Just when there was chaos in the barrage, the sturdy big pig had already rushed in front of Shen Qingzhou.

It's over, a tragedy is about to unfold.

The audience in the live broadcast room couldn't bear to look directly and closed their eyes, trying to escape the tragic scene of blood and blood that followed.

"嘤——!!"

An earth-shattering shrill scream sounded in the ears of the audience, and the voice was indescribably unpleasant.

Then, there was a heavy sound of heavy objects being slammed to the ground.

Woohoo, the little brother they just discovered, with a sweet voice and delicious cooking, that's all gone...

Just when the audience was feeling heavy and sad, Shen Qingzhou's warm voice sounded in their ears.

Live audience: ? ? ?

Things don't seem right?

"What everyone sees now is the wild pig. We can clearly see that the wild pig has not been reared for a long time, and it still retains its wildness. It has more muscles and is suitable for fat and thinness. It is a The perfect meat..."

Shen Qingzhou stunned the Wildhammer pig that was thrown to the ground with a fist, then pointed to the strong muscles on the Wildhammer pig's body, and warmly explained to the audience how delicious the wild Wildhammer pig is.

After explaining for a long time, Shen Qingzhou breathed a sigh of relief. He glanced at the barrage area to see if his explanation was successful.

Before watching the barrage, Shen Qingzhou was ready to be criticized or questioned.

But to his surprise, the barrage area was calm and there were no disputes -

the entire barrage area was empty, and there was no barrage.

"Hey? Can you still see me? Is the network disconnected?"

Seeing this, Shen Qingzhou shook his slender fingers in front of the camera and asked with some doubts,

"Is the connection disconnected? Do you want me? Restart it?"

Shen Qingzhou's words seemed like a thunderclap, awakening the netizens who were stunned by the shocking scene in front of them.

It was like pressing a button, and in the next instant, the barrage that had been stationary exploded.

【woc! woc! woc! ! Dirty words are not enough to express the shock in my heart right now! ! 】

【Mom's lifetime! In my lifetime, I saw a Wildhammer pig that someone charged heads-up! It was so chosen! Is the world crazy or am I crazy? How could it be good or bad! ! ]