8

Star Online -

What Shen Qingzhou said in the previous live broadcast was maliciously edited into a small video by West Asia's team, which spread quickly on the star network in the desert galaxy where they were located.

"It's not very delicious to cook directly", "The boiled meat slices I made for everyone today", these two sentences of Shen Qingzhou were edited out, accompanied by deliberately selected malicious barrages, coupled with simple and funny face slap special effects , this small video successfully aroused the anger of netizens.

[Who gave you such a big face that you despise boiled water? Why are you so crazy? ]

Most people don't have the patience to know the whole story.

After watching this short video, go along with the crowd in the comment area to scold the anchor and vent your negative emotions. For them, this matter has passed.

When the name "Shen Qingzhou" is mentioned in the future, the first impression that pops up in their minds is "this is a crazy anchor who looks down on boiled spicy chicken", and this is what West Asia wants.

But beyond West Asia's expectations, Shen Qingzhou had already had a group of die-hard fans with strong fighting ability in less than a day after the broadcast.

Because of the disconnection of 001, Shen Qingzhou's account has been grayed out until now, showing the offline status.

But even so, there are still many fans who spontaneously defend him, including a well-known blogger in their galaxy.

Looking at the small group of people who were there bitterly declaring the truth and working hard to clear up their grievances for Shen Qingzhou, Xia smiled coldly and drew a disdainful smile.

No matter how hard you wash the floor, how can you do it? If the Lord does not come out to make a statement, your efforts will be in vain.

***

And at this moment, their "master" - Shen Qingzhou, is really worrying about sleeping.

[001, can't you come out with another bed? ]

[Of course not! All the furniture in the wooden house is not ordinary furniture, it is very energy-intensive to plan it out! ]

001 said accusingly,

[Our energy is consumed a lot when you connect to the star network when you broadcast live. The magnetic field here is so strange, and every time I want to connect the star network, I need a lot of energy. Haven't you noticed that you can't connect to the Star Network at all times? Just to save energy! ]

Being yelled back by 001 angrily, Shen Qingzhou ignored the broken thoughts of 001 in his mind, and looked at Carlos who was still sitting in the living room with some headache.

Carlos was sitting obediently on the wooden chair, guiltily covering the handle of the chair he accidentally cut off earlier.

Seeing Shen Qingzhou looking at him with some distress, he blinked his eyes and said sensible, "It's okay, I can sleep on the chair."

But Shen Qingzhou just eats his way.

Now Carlos has no initial alertness and hostility to Shen Qingzhou, and his whole person has softened.

Under the illumination of the living room lights, Carlos's delicate and three-dimensional facial features seemed to emit light, directly hitting the heart of the Yangou in Shen Qingzhou.

Looking at the "beautiful, soft and sensible" beauty, Shen Qingzhou sighed, feeling that he was really too ruthless to let him live in the living room.