10

Huh -

a sharp sound of breaking through the air sounded, and a sturdy vine as thick as an arm quickly attacked Shen Qingzhou from behind.

At the moment when he was about to touch the target, a slender white hand was cut over.

The sturdy vine was held by slender fingers, and then with a strong pull, the sturdy vine was forcibly pulled from the tree.

Python: ?

It's not scientific, what's going on here!

Just when Python Teng secretly doubted life, under the big tree, its prey, Shen Qingzhou, tugged at the vine that it had been dragged down, and showed a satisfied smile.

"Okay, Zhengchou has nothing to store ingredients. This vine is so strong, presumably the basket made from it must also be able to hold things."

Python:? ? ?

As the nemesis and overlord of small species in the jungle, Python can't stand the grievance of being provoked face-to-face by this "small creature".

It danced its own vines immediately, and launched another wave of offensive ferociously at Shen Qingzhou.

Three minutes later—

Shen Qingzhou sighed sadly as he looked at the large group of vines that were escaping quickly.

"Alas, this intelligent species is not good. If you can't fight it, you still know how to run."

001 looked at the pile of canes that were torn down by Shen Qingzhou's feet, and then looked at the people who were desperately running away in the distance, almost fast The main vine, who was bald, couldn't help but be convinced by the high strength and thick skin of his host.

[...Host, be yourself. The vine is completely bald, what will you use next time? ]

Shen Qingzhou sat cross-legged on the ground, nibbling happily with 001 while weaving a basket with vines nimbly with his fingers.

[You got the point wrong, what I regret is not that the vines were caught, but that I was careless and let it run away. ]

[If you take this vine back and raise it, won't you have as many vines as you want in the future? ]

[...]

001 looked at Shen Qingzhou's soft and gentle appearance in silence.

The sunlight leaked through the gap in the forest, and sprinkled mottledly on Shen Qingzhou's fair and delicate face, even the tiny fluff was clearly visible.

But under this harmless appearance like a rabbit, it hides the explosive strength of Tyrannosaurus Rex and the strong (chao) big (hou) inner (lian) heart (pi) that amazes 001.

Originally, it just wanted to bind a good host, but it seemed that it was accidentally bound to something extraordinary...

In this morning, 001 silently watched Shen Qingzhou chopping melons and vegetables all the way to A gangster with a tyrannical attitude, trespassed into the territory of countless creatures, and overbearingly forcibly harvested a bunch of ingredients.

Looking at the pile of poisonous snakes that were tied into a knot and thrown on the ground after the failed sneak attack, 001 felt that his young mind was hit hard this afternoon.

Are real hosts so plagiarized? This is different from the host there in the simulated actual combat!

When it is discovered that it is hiding energy, it will not die miserably...