61 (1)

Oh roar, fuck it, my life is over!

Under Carlos' frozen gaze, 001 shivered slowly, and then stumbled into a stiff smile.

[Hello, pretty boy, are you also coming to the kitchen to talk about life and ideals? It's really a coincidence...]

In Carlos' eyes, 001's embarrassing voice became smaller and smaller, and he finally closed his mouth in embarrassment.

[Um? who are you talking to? ]

In the sea of ​​consciousness, Shen Qingzhou's doubtful voice came.

Between letting Carlos go through the gang and selling stupid to take the pot, 001 twitched his lips under Carlos' gaze, and took the cauldron with tears in his eyes.

[I, I'm talking to Carlos behind you. But I forgot that he couldn't hear me. I'm so stupid, woo woo...]

Shen Qingzhou: ... Should

he be happy that 001 finally has a correct understanding of himself, or should he be troubled by 001's stupidity?

Shen Qingzhou sighed and felt that this was a century-old problem, so he put the problem aside and turned to look at Carlos behind him.

"Carlos, why are you here?"

Shen Qingzhou was stunned the moment he turned his gaze.

Carlos was at the door of the kitchen at this time.

The bangs that were very fragmentary when they first met have grown long, covering his eyebrows. At that moment, Shen Qingzhou felt extremely dangerous for no reason.

Seeing this, Shen Qingzhou's heart suffocated, and subconsciously asked softly,

"Carlos?"

"Huh?"

Shen Qingzhou's words seemed to be a magical spell, and instantly broke the awkward and weird atmosphere in the room.

Pushing aside the broken hair on his forehead, Carlos revealed his warm eyebrows as before.

The corners of his mouth twitched in an appropriate arc, and Carlos looked at Shen Qingzhou and said warmly,

"Zhouzhou, what's wrong?"

"Why did you come here suddenly?"

Shen Qingzhou touched his nose a little embarrassedly, and successfully A snow-white flour print was left on the nose.

"Didn't you surf the Internet all afternoon?" he asked in a low voice.

"I'll make dumplings with you."

Recalling the custom that the white dumpling told him under his coercion and temptation, Carlos's eyebrows were slightly curved.

The slender and fair fingers moved up and neatly folded his cuff three times. Carlos walked slowly to Shen Qingzhou and asked softly.

"Is it okay?"

"What's wrong with this." For some

reason, facing Carlos like this, Shen Qingzhou felt a strange sense of oppression from him.

His feeling was not an illusion.

Under his gaze, Carlos took another step towards him.

The kitchen of the log cabin is still the one that the system gave away at the beginning. Not only cramped, but crowded.

In this small space, the distance between the two is very close.

After Carlos took that step, their direct distance was shortened again, even to the point of being next to each other.