23

The electrified cube where the two were imprisoned was located in the backyard, next to the small kitchen window.

It is precisely because it is next to the kitchen that the fragrance in the kitchen spreads with the wind, and the position of the captured duo can be smelled clearly.

Whoopi and Eddie squatted on the ground, smelling the fragrance of the fresh earth wafting out of the house, and there were two loud roars in their stomachs. Among them, Ubi's voice was particularly loud.

"Gu--"

He clearly came here after drinking the nutrient solution, but now he seems to be hungry again.

Eddie rubbed his growling belly and gulped again.

He sniffed the tempting vegetable fragrance in the air obsessively, and turned his face to Ubi, who was also beside him with a greedy expression.

"Ubi, do you know what it smells like? Why is it so fragrant?"

"Report to the deputy head!"

Ubi subconsciously sat up straight and replied loudly, "I listened to that Zhouzhou's explanation, this should be The scent of Earth Sanxian!"

"Disanxian, what is that?"

Hearing this, Eddie frowned and looked a little puzzled.

"Deputy Head, Di Sanxian is a dish made of potatoes, eggplant, and green peppers..."

Ubi recounted the steps of Shen Qingzhou's cooking in detail, and then looked at Eddie eagerly. is desire.

"Deputy commander, I want to eat."

"I want to eat too!"

Eddie was even more hungry by his description. He vigorously inhaled the aroma of the vegetables in the air, and he couldn't help feeling a little irritable when he smelled the situation he couldn't eat.

But fidgeting, fidgeting, Eddie felt something was wrong.

"No, how did you know?"

Eddie squinted his eyes and his expression became solemn.

"Could it be that you betrayed the organization?!"

"How is that possible!"

Looking at Eddie's suspicious gaze, Whoopi sniffed, feeling very wronged.

"Deputy head, that Zhouzhou said it himself."

Ubi's tone brought a bit of amazement after smacking his lips.

"Did you know? That Zhouzhou seems to be able to connect to the Star Network! He seems to be doing some live broadcast. Isn't this place close to the kitchen? I just listened to him live cooking cooking at night."

"That's it..."

Eddie's eyes flickered suddenly after hearing "Connect to the Star Network". He narrowed his eyes and looked thoughtfully in the direction of the cabin.

"That's it," Ubi sighed, a little frustrated.

"Deputy head, you said that after a few days, it was confirmed that we were missing, and when you came to look for us, would you be able to beat those two perverts?"

Ubi described the horror of Shen Qingzhou breaking the wooden warehouse with his bare hands and the electric shock. Regarding the matter of supernatural powers, there is some worry in his expression.

"Why don't we find a way to spread the news and keep your head away." Ubi muttered in a low voice, "After all, I will leave the green hills, so I don't have to worry about no firewood, in case..."