39

Shen Qingzhou looked at the large group of bald heads behind Gale, and was speechless.

He only knew that Gal was bald at first, but he didn't expect that the whole regiment was bald together? ! !

A large group of shiny bald heads stood in the moonlight, their brain gates shining brightly one by one.

Beside his ears, Piranha was still proudly roaring loudly, and the excited "quack" sound could be heard incessantly.

Gail covered his pants with the fabric biting off his buttocks, and looked at Shen Qingzhou with grievances in his eyes.

The atmosphere condensed awkwardly for a while, and the netizens in the live broadcast room gathered together and ate melon nervously.

【Ah ah ah! In the head-to-head battle between Zhouzhou and Star Thief, who will have the last laugh? ! ]

[emmm must be Zhouzhou, what do you think about the front... Not to mention Zhouzhou's abnormally strong force value, just the vines and piranhas in the yard are not something that the Star Thieves can deal with? ? ]

[Alas, that's what I said, but Hong Kong, the Mobile Star Thieves Group is still okay. During the previous turmoil, if it weren't for them, the alien domain would not know what the chaos would be like]

[But this time, I've hit a hard bone, dare to rob my boat, I'm really tired and crooked 2333]

It's in Shen Qingzhou When his eyes were irritated by the pile of bald heads outside, Gail stood outside the yard and couldn't help smelling the smell of the rice in the house.

"Boss, what delicious food did you make tonight? I seem to smell the aroma!"

Seeing Shen Qingzhou coming out, Gail, who had been bitten out earlier, stomped his feet into the courtyard with confidence.

But before his feet landed, he was bitten back by the piranha.

"Boss, what's this thing at the gate of the courtyard? It's been chasing my ass-bite just now, so perverted!"

Shen Qingzhou, who was immersed in the shock of a large bald head, was called back to God by Gale's loud voice.

He looked at Gale's aggrieved eyes, reached out and grabbed the stem of the piranha, and pulled back the piranha who wanted to rush to bite.

"Huahua, this is my own person, don't gnaw."

Hearing Shen Qingzhou's reprimand, Piranha looked at the inch-headed man outside the house who winked at him, smugly, and the whole Hua closed himself.

[Then he still called me perverted, why didn't you tell him? ! ]

When the cannibals complained angrily, the audience in the live broadcast room was stunned by this divine turn.

[No, wait, my own person? ? ? ]

[When the big head called out "Boss", I felt something was wrong, but now? ? ? Did the Mobile Star Thief Group surrender collectively? ? ? ! ]

[No horns. Look carefully, except for the leading ones, the eyes of the group of younger brothers in the back are obviously not quite right...]

There are still quite a few netizens with sharp eyes. Under the 360-degree holographic live broadcast with no dead ends, many viewers have discovered the group. The hostility of the bald boys.

Shen Qingzhou naturally found out.

Standing opposite the Star Thief Group, Shen Qingzhou was the one who felt the most obvious hostility towards the opposite.