15

Carlos felt like he was in a completely dark space.

The boundless darkness surrounded him layer by layer, and a sense of crisis surrounded him. In the darkness, as if hiding countless eyes staring at him.

They hid in the dark and cast wanton scrutiny, full of malicious eyes.

He was alone, trudging forward in the dark. The road under my feet is bumpy, and I don't know where I'm going.

He just moved forward persistently. In a trance, I remember that I have something that I must never lose.

The loneliness is long, the road without end spreads in the dark. Carlos walked on it, and a touch of despair gradually filled his heart.

At this moment, a sound came from the distant sky.

Someone was calling his name softly.

"Carlos, Carlos, wake up, Carlos?"

In Shen Qingzhou's call, Carlos opened his eyes.

"You finally woke up, what happened just now, did you have a nightmare?"

Looking at Shen Qingzhou's worried brows, Carlos arched his head into Shen Qingzhou's arms and said in a muffled voice, "Well, a nightmare. That's it."

Holding Carlos' cold fingers, Shen Qingzhou frowned, deciding that he couldn't hold back any longer.

However, before going out, you still need to fill your stomach.

Carrying Carlos to the living room, Shen Qingzhou sat next to him, and the two began to eat the late breakfast.

The custard buns that have been left for a while do not have the hot temperature when they are just out of the pot.

The outer skin is warm and the inner part is slightly hot, which is the best time to use.

Carlos chewed the custard bun gracefully in small mouthfuls.

This soft and fluffy little thing is like his maker, with a sweet and seductive inside, making people happy without realizing it.

"Does Carlos like to eat sweets?" Shen Qingzhou asked with a smile, looking at Carlos' big eyes narrowed happily, "If you like sweets, can we still eat sweets

at noon?"

Ross stopped chewing.

He swallowed the food in his mouth and looked directly into Shen Qingzhou's eyes with a very serious expression.

"I like to eat the sweets you make."

It tastes like happiness.

"Okay, then we'll eat sweet and sour pork loin at noon today." Shen Qingzhou agreed with a smile.

Putting the tableware and chopsticks into the automatic dishwasher, Shen Qingzhou looked at Carlos who was staring at him, and discussed with him,

"The ingredients at home are almost eaten, I have to go out and add more. You stay at home obediently, I'll be back before noon, okay?"

"Okay."

Carlos tried hard to wash off the filter of Shen Qingzhou's younger brother, and emphasized,

"I'm no longer a child, you don't have to talk to me like that."

"Okay. ."

Hearing this, Shen Qingzhou put away the hand that was about to rub Carlos's head, got up and walked out the door.