48

Just as Shen Qingzhou approached the lake in the forest and was about to live stream the snails to netizens, Carlos leaned on a huge rock.

He closed his eyes and slowly released the suppression of toxins in his body.

With the fading of his mental power, the toxin that had been suppressed all the time gradually became restless.

Toxins survive by sucking the power inside Carlos. With the continuous improvement of Carlos' mental power, the toxins in his body also produced treacherous mutations-

they became cunning and insidious. Obviously it should be the product of no wisdom, but the behavior has become more and more purposeful under the continuous evolution. It looks very intimidating.

For example, at this moment, in the face of Carlos' retreating mental power, the poison did not rush to take action after a brief restlessness.

They seem to know that Carlos's current mental power is extremely extraordinary.

It seems to remember that when the trouble was before, Carlos seized the opportunity to eliminate a lot of "tragedies". The toxins quickly gathered when the suppression disappeared, and then sneaked into the depths of Carlos's body together——

Without the hindrance of spiritual power, the inside of Carlos' body is an excellent paradise for them to multiply.

Under the control of instinct, the poison drilled into Carlos' body.

Carlos coughed a mouthful of blood and watched with cold eyes.

Everything happens in an instant.

At that moment, Carlos mobilized all the mental power in his body and rushed towards the invisible barrier in the void.

Bang -

under the feeding of Shen Qingzhou, Carlos's mental power has actually been growing rapidly. Under the violent impact of mental power, the barrier in the void shook violently.

hum-

"cough-cough-"

The invisible shock wave shook, and Carlos spat out a mouthful of blood.

The blood he coughed up was black, and at the moment of landing, it corroded the hard rock ground.

Carlos closed his eyes slowly. Then he mobilized his mental power, endured the strong dizziness in his brain, gritted his teeth, and attacked the barrier again.

Boom—

boom—

the dizziness and stinging pain kept coming, and Carlos coughed out a mouthful of blood again.

Click -

at this moment, in Carlos' ear, a small crack sounded.

That high barrier in the void cracked a tiny gap. And the toxins in his body also reacted at this moment, they tangled into a ball and rushed straight towards Carlos' brain.

At the same time, in the capital star.

"How is it? Is it time to do something now?"

The man in Chinese clothes paced back and forth around the white jade table, and asked in a tense tone.

In front of him, the black-robed man turned his back to him and rolled his eyes irritably, then patiently, he tried to speak softly.

"It's not yet the best time to start, please be patient..." Before