57

After breakfast, Gail greeted his little brother, and a group of people walked mightily towards the large pool for raising ghost snails.

When passing by the piranha, Gale twisted his butt very vigilantly.

And in the next second of his action, Piranha's sharp fangs appeared where he was just now, biting into the air with a 'click'.

"Huahua, why are you so careful?"

Gail muttered softly, rubbing his buttocks with lingering fears.

"Isn't it just hanging a warning sign outside? What a big deal, what are you chasing after me to bite..."

Seeing Gail's aggrieved appearance, Piranha became even more angry.

What is "a big deal"? Isn't this a big deal?

Does this former bald head know how much the sign that hangs up has had an impact on her little girl's family!

Thinking of the big wooden sign that Gail hung outside, "There are evil pets inside, be careful to enter", and then thinking of the big ugly flower with fangs and claws drawn on the big wooden sign, the piranha was angry and anxious, and the tears were unbearable. I want to fall down.

So ugly, that stick figure is really ugly!

The painting is not realistic at all, and it does not fully reflect its graceful posture and excellent graduation!

Thinking of this, Piranha swallowed the tears in her heart aggrievedly, opened her mouth and gnawed at Gale again.

"Quack!"

If you don't take the sign for a day, I'll chase you and bite for a day!

"Lying-trough!"

Gale turned around urgently, hurriedly dodging the bite of the piranha.

Looking at his pants that were almost scrapped again, Gail scratched his head, and the whole person was puzzled.

"No, didn't the boss say you are a girl? Why are you staring at my ass biting every day?"

Glancing at the trembling piranha, Gale hesitated for a moment, or asked tentatively,

" You can't be... a pervert?"

"Gah!!!"

That's because I'm only that tall!

You are the pervert, the pervert! !

Hearing this, Piranha was almost mad.

It roared angrily up to the sky, successfully attracting Shen Qingzhou's attention.

"Huh? What's wrong? Why is Hua Hua so angry?"

Seeing Shen Qingzhou's figure, Cannibal Flower slammed into Shen Qingzhou's arms after a brief moment of stunned.

"Gah-hic-gah-

hic-" Cannibal Lace howls and burps.

The raging tears flowed out one after another, wetting Shen Qingzhou's clothes.

Shen Qingzhou:

"What's wrong with you?"

Looking at Shen Qingzhou's gaze, Gail felt extremely aggrieved.

"Boss, I didn't do anything! I just made a sign and hung it outside, trying to improve the feeling of our home here, and then I was chased and bitten by Huahua for a long time."