82

No matter how crazy the guy is, he doesn't want to die in his heart.

Under the pressure of Carlos, Belifin vomited a mouthful of blood, and shouted at the moment when 001 stopped Carlos,

"Don't do it! I know the whereabouts of that person just now!"

"Huh? Hearing

this, Shen Qingzhou instantly became interested.

After soothing Carlos, who was not very clear, Shen Qingzhou looked at Belifin who was sitting on the ground and vomited blood, frowning slightly.

"Then tell me, where did that person go just now?"

Seeing that everyone's eyes were focused on him, Belifin hooked the corner of his mouth and wiped the blood from his mouth.

"I'm not stupid, I just told you that, do I still have a way to live?"

He raised his head and took a deep breath, and Belifin turned his eyes to Shen Qingzhou, his eyes full of obsession.

"It's amazing, when I stay by your side, I actually feel the peace that I haven't seen for a long time."

"No wonder that bitch's poison is so deep, but he can't die all the time. It turned out to be close to you."

Hearing Berry Fen's foul language, Carlos's eyes are even more cold.

But if Shen Qingzhou didn't let him do it, he really wouldn't do it.

Lowering his eyes, Carlos reached out and held Shen Qingzhou's knuckles, trying to suppress the unease in his heart.

As long as Zhouzhou is by his side, he doesn't care about other things.

On the other side, Belifin glanced at the silent Carlos, and the corners of his mouth twitched in disdain.

"I said beauty, don't you think it's too cold to follow that iceberg? You only know that face all day long, and you can't even say a thoughtful word. Why don't you tell me? I promise to let you know..."

"You To shut up!"

With a loud 'bang', Belifin, who was sitting on the ground, was hit high by a burst of energy, then fell to the ground, and rolled all the way to the base of the wall in embarrassment.

Having never been exposed to foul language, he realized who Shen Qingzhou was scolding with his first sentence of "bitter bastard". He was anxious, angry and distressed for a while, and his eyes were slightly red due to emotional excitement.

He held Carlos' knuckled fingers tightly, his voice trembling.

"How could he, how could he say that to you! He..."

"Zhouzhou is fine, don't cry, I'm fine." Putting

001 into Gale's arms next to him, Carlos hugged Shen Qingzhou tightly. , in a hurry to comfort him.

"It's okay, I'm used to listening to it for a long time, and I won't take it to my heart. Zhouzhou, don't cry, when you cry, my heart hurts..."

After listening to Carlos' words, Shen Qingzhou felt even more distressed.

He wiped his red eyes and saw that Belifin opened his mouth and wanted to speak, so he raised his hand and blasted a blast of energy.

The majestic energy enveloped his anger and slammed fiercely on Belifin's body.

"Pfft—"

Belifin spurted out a mouthful of blood, and his body was thrown high under the impact of energy, and after four or five laps in mid-air, he fell heavily on the ground.