36

【Ah, ah, Zhou Zhou, be careful behind your back! ]

[The anchor look behind you, something wants to attack you! ! ]

In the live broadcast room, the audience who could see the 360-degree panorama looked at the sneak attackers behind them, and fired a barrage in dismay.

And Shen Qingzhou in the live broadcast room seemed to have no idea.

He was still dragging the pig with a relaxed face, holding the fish and chatting with the audience, and walked back happily.

Behind him, a shadow is swiftly attacking.

Just when the shadow was about to hit Shen Qingzhou, the smile on Shen Qingzhou's mouth did not change at all.

His back seemed to have eyes, and he took a big step to the left.

After avoiding this wave of attacks, Shen Qingzhou's backhand was a dunk. He grabbed the sneak attacker behind him and threw it in front of him with a force.

"Huh?"

Feeling the huge resistance coming from his hands, Shen Qingzhou frowned slightly.

It doesn't seem to be a huge thing, how can it be so hard to fall?

And looking at the sneak attacker Shen Qingzhou threw in the front, the tenacious nerves of the netizens who had already been taught-trained exploded again.

【I see through me through me through! Piranha! A piranha that can eat the alpha race! If it weren't for the inability to move freely, the invincible piranha in the sea, land and air! Was unearthed by the anchor? ? ? ]

[Large-scale confusion and psychedelic scene, I can count the hand hammer nightmare shark in front of you as normal operation, but brother, is it a bit unscientific for you to single-handedly pick piranhas orz]

[It's not that the roots of piranhas only need to be rooted Will it be pulled out if it goes into the soil? Why do you feel that Zhouzhou is very relaxed, Yazi 2333]

[Hahahaha, not only are you dumbfounded, you are also dumbfounded when you look at the piranha! 】

Opposite to Shen Qingzhou, the Piranha, who was pulled out of the ground for the first time since birth, did not move.

It sat there blankly, letting its rhizomes be exposed to the gentle spring breeze of the Death Star.

Piranha is a species of wisdom with inheritance. Each piranha will inherit the wisdom that has been accumulated for thousands of years from the memory carried in the seed to the race.

But in the wisdom and memory of these thousands of years, there has never been a record that the piranha was uprooted.

Isn't their race invincible and destined to be immovable?

Their rhizomes gradually grow with age, and finally expand to the bottom of the entire planet, becoming the most powerful mature body. In the end, he wandered in the universe with this planet and became an invincible and lonely existence.

This is the script that every piranha knows. Although it is still very small and has not grown up, it is also an invincible existence!

What, how did it get pulled out?

The man-eating flower stared blankly at the good-looking human being who was very comfortable with the aura around him, walking towards it step by step.

Under the dull eyes of the piranha, Shen Qingzhou raised his fist and smashed it on the flower plate of the piranha.

【I'm sorry! This punch directly dented the flower plate. I don't know why, at this moment, I also felt a false pain on the other end of the star network. TvT]