90

In the cage -

Due to the crazy revelations made by the two, Carlos finally found the source of the toxins in his body for so many years.

Pulling out the crystal nucleus in the black spirit, looking at the black spirit who started coughing up blood and twitching on the ground in an instant, Carlos's eyes were full of indifference.

Taking a look at the poison found from the black spirit den, Carlos controlled his mental power, divided one into two, and poured it into the two who were paralyzed on the ground.

啊啊啊啊啊——

几乎就在灌入的瞬间,贝里芬便浑身冒血地尖叫了起来,疼得在地上止不住地打起了滚。

On the contrary, the Black Spirit side can be said to be very quiet.

The blood from the mouth kept pouring out one after another, and the black spirit bit his lip tightly, and he didn't say a word when he bit the blood.

Although his eyes were sore and distracted, Hei Ling's eyes still stubbornly looked in the direction of Carlos, his eyes were full of resentment and unwillingness.

"You are... good luck, there are... nobles, help..."

Blood gushed out in a big mouth, and the black spirit was affected by the rapidly passing vitality in the body, and his voice was full of hoarseness and jealousy.

"No...Without him, you...are nothing!"

Perhaps it was the reflection of the light, and the black spirit felt extremely relaxed at the moment.

"You have a good life! You were born into a royal family, and you are born to be superior! Even if you are poisoned, you can still survive, but you have to wait for the healing system that has not been encountered in a thousand years!"

"Carlos, how can your life be so good? !!"

Looking at the black spirit paralyzed in a pile of dirty blood, full of jealousy and roaring, Carlos hooked the corner of his mouth and showed a mocking smile.

"Me? Good luck?"--

The past all surfaced before my eyes, and the despair of countless lives hanging by a thread reappeared.

Carlos closed his eyes, and in the end what he saw was Shen Qingzhou's gentle smile.

Seeing the black spirit in front of him full of resentment, Carlos hooked the corner of his mouth and drew a sincere arc.

"That's right, I was lucky, and I met Zhouzhou. From then on, every misfortune turned into good luck, and a disaster turned into a blessing. Someone hurts, someone protects me. Unlike you, I'm just a rat in the gutter. How are you? Very angry?"

Hearing this, the black spirit, who thought he could hear Carlos complaining about himself, was so angry that he shivered.

With a "wow", he vomited a mouthful of blood, and in extreme unwillingness to resent it, Hei Ling opened his eyes wide and swallowed his last breath.

Around him, Belifin was already a few steps ahead of him, ending his life in pain and mourning.

The Earth Cage was originally built by Carlos' father, the last ruler of the empire.

During his father's tenure, the cage was filled with death row prisoners.

Despair and resentment filled this black stone cage. Back then, the Earth Cage had always been the most talked-about presence in the Capital Star.