37

Just as Shen Qingzhou was on the live broadcast and led the interstellar netizens on the Death Star exciting expedition, the three of Gale also came to their original base after a long night's trek.

"Who?!"

The moment they approached the base, a beam of particle wooden warehouse hit the road in front of them.

"It seems that everyone's awareness of vigilance is still very high when we are away." Seeing this, Gale nodded in satisfaction.

Then he took a big step forward, waved his hand in the direction where the investigator was hiding, and shouted imposingly,

"Brothers, we're back!"

Gale waved his hand in a domineering and unrestrained manner, and his voice was proud and proud. Passionate.

At this moment, Gale's figure was full of indescribable arrogance, completely destroying the tall and calm image that Eddie had created for him.

Eddie took a step too slowly to hold his hand, and stayed in the air in vain.

Glancing at the shocked faces of the reconnaissance team, Eddie rubbed his head with a headache, walked up to them and said in a warm voice,

"Well done, the vigilance is in place."

In the absence of him and Gale It's really good to be able to spread the warning line here.

After seeing Eddie, the reconnaissance team finally determined the identity of the person in front of him.

"Hello, deputy head!"

They got out of the hiding place, and then their eyes swept away in Gale's direction.

"...This is?"

"Stinky boy, I'm your regimental commander!"

Gale slapped the Scout on the back, causing him to stagger.

"Don't you just change your hairstyle, why don't you know me!"

Hearing his words, the heart of the investigation team was broken.

The eyes of the investigation team stayed on the stubble on Gale's head for a long time. They closed their eyes, their voices full of pain.

"Captain, didn't you say that bald heads are cool, and shaved heads are pure men? Why, why did you change your hairstyle?!"

Alas, he's still too young...

Wubi looked at the three people whose worldview was collapsing and shattered in front of him. A bald investigator, his eyes are full of pity and pity from those who have come over.

That's right, the investigators of the three Mobile star thieves in front of them are all bald.

Under Gale's trick that "a real man should shave his head", Mobile Star Thief, except for the high-level executives like Eddie, excitedly followed Gale to shave their heads.

It is precisely because of this that the Mobile Star Thief has a name that sounds very shameful - the bald army.

Faced with this widely circulated name, Ubi, who was young and ignorant in the past, used to be proud of it. But now, Ubi, who has seen through what his boss is, just feels very ashamed.

The whole group is bald or something, it really looks like a sand sculpture!

Just as Ubi was muttering in his heart, Gail looked at the heartbroken men in front of him, scratched his head that had just grown stubble, and made up a rare excuse.