51

001 looked at the person in front of him who was full of black anger, and the whole dumpling was bad.

It was shocked by the strength of the person in front of him, and also shocked by the horror of the person in front of him.

He is an existence from a higher plane and is protected by the main system!

Why is it still being picked up? How could it possibly be found out!

Just when 001 was shivering and the worldview was severely impacted, on the opposite side of him, Carlos watched 001's panic for a while, frowned and opened his mouth.

"What did you do to Zhouzhou? Why hasn't he woken up yet!"

The moment he spoke, 001 on the opposite side was stunned.

001 dazedly listened to this very familiar voice, and was so surprised for a while that he didn't even notice what the voice said.

No, this voice, why does it sound so familiar? ? !

001 glanced carefully again.

Through the lingering black air, the more 001 looked at the silhouette of the person opposite, the more familiar he felt.

This, this, why does this person feel like a great beauty? ! Could it be, could it be...

001's witty little brain was spinning at a high speed, and between lightning and flint, it quickly came up with an astonishing, but more reliable guess-

it felt that the person opposite must be Carlos's. twin brothers! Judging from his fierce face, it must be his elder brother. He is so fierce just to scare away the younger brother who is spying on his elder brother!

001's little brain turned rapidly, and quickly made up a bloody drama.

After Carlos got lost unintentionally, his brother didn't give up searching for him! After going through many obstacles, my brother finally found the Death Star, and found his lost silly brother!

As for why he is so fierce towards it, it should be regarded as a big bad guy who kidnapped his younger brother.

Oh, the love of brotherhood!

001 was moved by the "deep brotherhood" of his own brain.

For a while, it even forgot its fear, and looked at Carlos with kindness in its eyes.

"Oh, you're Carlos' brother, aren't you? Don't worry, Carlos has been raised well here with us! His face and plate have been fed fat!"

Receiving 001's kind eyes, a nameless fire instantly It burned from the bottom of Carlos' heart.

Countless images of being watched by Shen Qingzhou so "kindly" rushed out in his mind. Carlos looked at the stupid white dumpling in front of him, and his heart was killing.

"Oh, I'm Carlos."

Looking coldly at 001's momentary stunned look, Carlos didn't talk too much with it, and went straight to the subject.

"Say, what did you do to Zhouzhou?"

"If you don't say it, I will kill you." Controlling

the world rules in the domain, Carlos' figure was low and deep, revealing a biting chill.

"Zhouzhou, what's wrong?!"

Overwhelmed by the huge rules, 001 struggled a few times and shouted with all his might.

"I recruit, the brave man spares his life!!"

"Cough, cough, cough!!!"

At the moment when 001 shouted, the pressure on it disappeared immediately.