18

Perhaps it was stimulated by Carlos' thunderbolt, and the local tyrant fan named "Zhou Zhou I Love You" also smashed into the deep water.

Smashing a deep water and dropping a treasure chest, Shen Qingzhou's live broadcast room was filled with the light of local tyrant gold when the two of them smashed against each other.

Those spectators who came to pick up gifts along the depth charges, came in as if they were trapped in a fascination and could never get out again.

While eating the fragrant fried tenderloin, they watched the two local tyrants fight online. He kept picking up the gifts in the treasure chest in his hand, and the mouth stuffed by the tenderloin made a vague exclamation of "fuck".

[Fogcao Niubi, 666, these two big guys are smashing deep water, just like money is not money, I have a lemon]

[I am so sour, I also want to throw money at Zhouzhou like this]

[Harm, who doesn't want to? , wash and sleep, everything is in your dreams]

Shen Qingzhou promised the audience to cook again later, so he stayed for a while, but when he came back to his senses, he found that the live broadcast room in front of him had changed.

The higher the audience's level in this live broadcast room, the larger the font of the bullet screen.

Carlos smashed into deep water several times in a row. With the power of money, he had a very high level in Shen Qingzhou's live broadcast room. The fonts he sent were colorful and sparkling, the largest font in the system.

So in front of Shen Qingzhou at this moment, the upper half of his sight area-the live broadcast barrage area has all fallen.

The colorful and sparkling Dou Da font was constantly brushed in front of his eyes, and there were also several lines of new forces that kept getting bigger and brighter.

Shen Qingzhou's eyes hurt by Carlos' barrage. He narrowed his eyes uncomfortably and pulled out the anchor's barrage module directly.

There, the barrages sent by everyone are treated equally, and they are all the same standard black small characters.

After taking a few glances at the emotion of the ordinary audience, Shen Qingzhou finally figured out the reason.

"Cough cough, I have received everyone's wishes. Thank you very much for your liking for me. But if you are a gift, you can just throw the free flowers, you don't have to spend so much money." The father of the gold master, the anchor who really does not want gifts, this clear stream loves love. 】

"I'm too biased here. There's nowhere to use the money. Just throw away the free flowers. You can keep the gift money for other anchors."

Seeing the ridicule of the audience in the barrage, Shen Qingzhou was also a little helpless. .

Give him this money, he really has nowhere to use it.

People are on the Death Star, and there are only a variety of lively ingredients around. There is not even a canteen, and I dont even think about Interstellar Express.

All things are either made by hand, or purchased from the system store energy.

However, when the system converts energy, it recognizes everyone's love for him, and money or something is not included in the calculation.

Therefore, the gifts given to him by the audience can only be turned into a long string of numbers, lying lonely in the background of the live broadcast. For viewing only, nothing else.