33

"001, don't worry, I'll go take a look."

Hearing 001's flustered voice, Shen Qingzhou comforted it, and then boarded the star network that he had not been on for hundreds of years.

The former Shen Qingzhou was also an internet addict.

It is a pity that the end of the world came and the network communication was interrupted. Shen Qingzhou was forced to quit the Internet addiction, and he could no longer pick up his love for the Internet.

At the moment when Shen Qingzhou was connected to the Star Network, the news and private messages that had been backlogged for a long time swarmed and spread overwhelmingly.

Since Shen Qingzhou has not adjusted the settings, his Xingwang account is still the system's default "letter jitter". Under the gazes of Shen Qingzhou and 001, Shen Qingzhou's Xingwang page began to shake crazily the moment it was opened.

The jitter of the interface is getting worse, and it seems that there is no trend to stop in a short time.

Shen Qingzhou, who was dazzled by the dazzling eyes, looked away and put his eyes on 001.

[001, do you know how to turn off this shaking option? ]

[Ang, host, I'm going to look for it! ]

I didn't know that Shen Qingzhou could actually see that his 001 responded, and the small white light group bounced twice in place, opening his own search function.

After a while, 001 said with a bit of frustration,

[Reporting to the host, it is not written in the system rules, and I don't know what to do qvq]

Shen Qingzhou: ...

So why did he have expectations just now.

Sighing softly, Shen Qingzhou hung up his Xingwang account in the background, and then started to check his mailbox.

Unlike private messages, messages in mailboxes can only be sent by accounts that are related to each other.

Shen Qingzhou hasn't been online once in 800 years, and the only thing on his account that is related to each other is the official account of the Food Anchor Contest.

Shen Qingzhou opened the mailbox, and there were two unread messages lying quietly inside.

The theme of the message is the same, but the tone of the letter is very different.

[Hey, host, what do they mean? ]

001 looked at the blunt and arrogant wording, and the two messages that were gentle and flattering, and couldn't help but feel a little stunned.

[How did this attitude change, and whether we should be severely punished...]

His eyes stopped at the first news, 001 looked at the five big characters "seize the live broadcast room", and his heart 'swipe' and he was stunned. Woke up.

[Host, won't you really want to close our live broadcast room? ! Woohoo, no, how can we collect energy if it is blocked! ]

Seeing the silly appearance of his system, Shen Qingzhou felt a little tired.

[Of course not, you don't scare yourself. If you look closely, it clearly states that "those who use banned drugs will permanently seal the live broadcast room". We are useless, what are you afraid of? ]

Just as they were chatting, Shen Qingzhou finally found the option to set an incoming letter notification with difficulty in the constantly shaking screen.