62

In the upper echelons of the empire, there is actually a lot of filth.

In particular, Carlos' previous scumbag had a very poor style. Under the influence of the upper and lower levels, the private life of the high-level officials of the empire is chaotic.

Dirty people see everything as filthy.

Although Carlos directly forwarded Shen Qingzhou's Weibo, which caused a lot of turmoil.

But in their eyes, it was just that the cold-blooded tyrant suddenly got enlightened and wanted to find a plaything to relieve his desire.

Especially after seeing Shen Qingzhou's appearance, they strengthened their dirty thoughts.

It is precisely because of this that when Shen Qingzhou became popular among the stars and countless people were addicted to his cooking skills, the stubborn and arrogant upper-class nobles did not take this matter seriously. .

It's just a plaything, and the tyrant will lose it when he gets tired of playing.

But now, seeing the actions of Marshal Su's mansion, the group of people who were originally watching the show couldn't sit still.

Also as high-level executives, they are very aware of each other's urination -

they are both the masters of not seeing the rabbit but not the eagle. Su Jing, the scumbag, is now attracting each other with such a big fanfare. He must have some information in his hand that they don't know. !

For a while, the group of dignitaries from the Imperial Capital Star couldn't sit still.

check!

Must find out for me!

What's so special about that Shen Qingzhou!

Along with Su Jing and Taoyao's actions, in the middle of the night, the undercurrent under the calm water surged.

The elites of the Imperial City Star collectively spent a sleepless night.

And the Su Jing family, who caused this turmoil, was actually very bitter.

If it weren't for the fact that they couldn't get in touch with Shen Qingzhou, who would be willing to reveal their exclusive information?

However, Shen Qingzhou really didn't go to Xingwang very much, and the only person who could contact him privately was the private message of Xingwang's account.

But anyone can send private messages like this.

Taoyao felt a wave of despair when she thought that her private messages would be submerged in the vast sea of ​​letters, fighting for the illusory fate of being read with billions of private messages.

She sent a few private messages without looking forward to it, Taoyao thought about it, and finally reluctantly set her sights on the live broadcast room.

Expose it.

There is still a certain amount of time before those people are thoroughly investigated.

As long as she smashes enough, the initial best impression on Shen Qingzhou is theirs!

With this naive and doomed idea in mind, Taoyao began to smash deep water into Shen Qingzhou's live broadcast room.

And then...that's the well-received current-limiting scene.

Seeing her application being called back, Taoyao was deeply closed off.