27

The little brother I received, I have to finish feeding it with tears.

Under the scramble of the star thief trio on the opposite side, not only did Shen Qingzhou eat faster, but even Carlos was taken a little more.

"Huh—"

The three on the opposite side touched their well-fed belly, and let out a sigh of satisfaction.

Since entering the Death Star, they have never eaten something so satisfying and delicious.

No, even before entering the Death Star, they hadn't eaten such delicious food.

Recalling the general-purpose, tasteless nutrient solution that I drank before, and comparing it with the delicious food that makes people want to swallow their tongues, the trio of star thieves immediately swept away the depression last night, and felt that the days had begun to change. Extraordinarily hopeful.

The change in attitude was particularly evident in Gale.

As a star thief who has been licking blood on the tip of his knife all the year round, and Gale is used to taking the lead, his old wounds are always unhealed, and new ones come up again.

Although his strong flesh and physique helped him resist many fatal injuries, Gale was still suffering from an old illness.

After smacking his lips and reminiscing about the delicious food just now, Gale discovered something that surprised him.

——After the meal, the old ailments that had been aching on his body all subsided unexpectedly.

At this moment, Gale does not have the discomfort caused by the old disease. The body is warm and full of comfort that makes people want to cry.

"I'll come, I'll come!"

Seeing that Shen Qingzhou was about to clean up the tableware, Gale grabbed it without saying a word.

"You sit, you just rest."

She pressed Shen Qingzhou back to her seat. The trio of star thieves neatly tidy up the table while trying to pretend to ask casually,

"Well, what do we have for lunch?"

Shen Qingzhou: ...

Perhaps seeing Shen Qingzhou's speechlessness, Gail touched his shiny head and showed a naive smile.

"You can eat anything, we don't pick it!"

Shen Qingzhou:...

"Eat hot pot and clear up the ingredients that were picked up at home."

Shen Qingzhou glanced at the three tall and strong people on the opposite side, one was stronger than the other. The edible Samsung Thief sighed with a helpless expression.

"After you cover the pigsty in the afternoon, start working on the vegetable field and the pool. After I bring back the ingredients, I will engage in sustainable farming.

" The level, plus the extra herd of pigs, even if he lived outside every day, he couldn't bring back so many rations.

"Okay."

Hearing this, the star thief trio nodded, indicating that they understood.

But thinking of the disgusting pigsty, Gale hesitated for a while, but still called to Shen Qingzhou who turned around and was about to set off, and asked for instructions humbly.

"Then what, how do you build a pigpen? We haven't done this thing before."

Hearing Gale's question, Shen Qingzhou raised an eyebrow and asked directly,