86

After 001 blocked the space, the black spirit's escape failed.

He glanced at the crystal ball reluctantly, and there was a bit of fear in the resentment in his eyes.

What is the origin of Shen Qingzhou and that little fat man?

Why, he can't stop them even when he's running out of tricks? !

Taking a deep breath, looking at the group of people in the crystal ball slowly walking towards him, Hei Ling waved his hand and closed the door.

The sense of urgency in his heart became stronger and stronger. After failing to escape again, Hei Ling bit his pale and transparent mouth, and his eyes suddenly darkened.

I hope they understand the current affairs a little bit, and it's best not to force him. Otherwise, let's go to hell together!

At the same time, outside the main hall, Shen Qingzhou and his group also came to the door of the main hall, and were temporarily stopped by the closed door.

Looking at the door in front of him, Gale's eyes lit up.

"Huh! I didn't expect this place to be so desolate, and there is a new door that hasn't been kicked open!"

And standing next to Gale, the eyes of the group of α people were also very eager.

However, they are very self-aware and know that their current qualifications are not enough.

So even though they looked at the door in front of them, they were very envious, but the group of alpha people stood there consciously and did not open their mouths to fight.

Looking at Gail's eyes, Shen Qingzhou stroked his forehead, feeling that he really couldn't figure out what Gail and the others were thinking.

Why did he suddenly become so interested in kicking the door?

In the scorching eyes of the group, Shen Qingzhou waved his hand, and said weakly,

"Go, pay attention to safety."

"Okay!"

With Shen Qingzhou's answer, Gail was visibly excited.

Under the envious gazes of others around him, Gale raised his legs.

"Drink!"

After mobilizing his abilities to the maximum, Gale put his foot on the closed door of the hall.

A huge roar sounded, and the energy shield appeared on the closed door, and there were energy fluctuations like water patterns.

Under Gale's strong bombardment, the energy shield shattered almost instantly.

No matter how tough the wooden gate at the back was, it couldn't resist Gale's bombardment.

Boom—

a huge crack sounded, and the wooden door smashed open.

Shaking his legs, Gail happily returned to Shen Qingzhou's side with "please praise" written in capital letters on his face.

"Boss, I kicked the door open!"

Under the offensive of Gale's shining eyes, Shen Qingzhou finally softened his heart and nodded in praise.

"...Well, well done."

"Hehehe." Gayle was very happy after receiving Shen Qingzhou's praise.

At the same time, seeing them chatting at their door, the black spirits who didn't come in, finally couldn't help but speak.