20

"Carlos, have you woken up?"

Shen Qingzhou pushed open the bedroom door and looked at Carlos leaning on the head of the bed with a surprised expression.

With Shen Qingzhou pushing the door, a stronger smell came along.

"Hmm..."

The wonderful taste stimulated Carlos' stomach to churn. Carlos squeezed his fingers hard, barely maintaining his good image in front of Shen Qingzhou.

"Zhouzhou, what did you eat?"

Why does it smell so bad?

Although Carlos didn't say it clearly, Shen Qingzhou still saw naked disgust on his face.

Looking at Carlos with a slightly wrinkled brow and a proud face, Shen Qingzhou couldn't help but feel a little helpless and funny.

"It's not food, it's Chinese medicine for your body."

"Chinese medicine?"

"What is that?"

Carlos knew his situation.

He healed by eating the dishes made by Shen Qingzhou, which had nothing to do with medicine.

Knowing this, Carlos paused and began to try to avoid eating this horrible thing just by smelling it.

"The toxins in my body are much better. I don't want to eat this."

"Don't make trouble."

Seeing that Carlos had woken up, Shen Qingzhou returned to the kitchen to bring the medicine.

Soon, Shen Qingzhou's figure reappeared at the door of the bedroom.

What followed was an extremely strong and disgusting smell.

"Carlos, listen to me, this one just smells bad, it's not strange to drink at all."

Seeing Carlos' face of resistance, Shen Qingzhou had no choice but to tell a lie against his conscience.

"Really, if you don't believe me, try it."

"...Really?"

With trust in Shen Qingzhou, Carlos took over the big bowl of Chinese medicine suspiciously.

In the brown wooden bowl, the black and oozing Chinese medicine waved slightly. The transparent hot air smothered Carlos in the face with the strong taste of traditional Chinese medicine.

"..."

No matter how you look at it, this bowl of medicine doesn't taste normal.

Looking at Shen Qingzhou who was looking forward to him, Carlos pursed his lips and took a small sip.

"Ouch--"

At the moment of entry, the bitter, bitter and sweet taste instantly filled his mouth.

Carlos spit out the Chinese medicine in his mouth, his stomach began to twitch and spasm, and a ferocious pain appeared.

Because of starvation as a child, Carlos has always had a bad stomach.

After being raised by Shen Qingzhou for a period of time, various functions in his body are gradually recovering, and the originally noisy stomach is also very honest for a period of time.

But at this moment, under the stimulation of that strange smell, Carlos' stomach disease roared again.

"Well..."