40

Leaving the camera in the kitchen, Shen Qingzhou walked into the yard after explaining a few words to the audience.

In the yard, a large group of people gathered in a pile and were happily gathering around to watch the birds.

It was a big red bird.

Its wings are smooth and slender, its beak is sharp and sharp, and the muscles on its body emerge from the struggle—the species that can survive on the Death Star will not be too weak.

But unfortunately, it encountered a group of more terrifying evil spirits.

At this moment, this beautiful and fierce looking bird was tightly bound by python vines. The vines tied it round and round, not even letting go of the bird's beak.

Seeing Shen Qingzhou's figure, Mang Teng happily dragged the bird over and handed it to Shen Qingzhou.

Python vines are carnivores.

But since Mang Teng took the initiative to "touch the porcelain" and signed a contract with Shen Qingzhou, it couldn't bring up its original good appetite after seeing those incomparably tempting fragrant foods.

The delicate seedling of the python sticks out and wraps intimately around Shen Qingzhou's wrist, and then sends out a burst of joyful mental fluctuations.

Well, after staying with this human being in front of me for a long time, my stomach will naturally not be hungry.

Rubbing on Shen Qingzhou's wrist, Mang Teng's little Miaomiao lay on Shen Qingzhou's hand and did not move.

There are very subtle energy fluctuations escaping from this human body. That energy is really too pure and too comfortable, shrouded in that energy, the whole vine is warm.

Seeing the laziness of the python vine, Shen Qingzhou stretched out his hand and rubbed the python vine seedling on his wrist, and then his eyes aimed at the top of the big red bird's head.

Goldfinger's "Eyes of Foodies" took effect automatically, and made a simple analysis of this fiery red bird.

"Analog: Chicken. The meat is delicious and more tender than chicken."

Very good, just happened to be tired of pork, and new ones are delivered to your door.

Seeing this, Shen Qingzhou nodded with satisfaction, and a hundred ways to eat chicken flashed in his mind instantly.

Taking a small mouthful of saliva, Shen Qingzhou realized that there is still a serious problem -

there is only one chicken, and it can't breed no matter what. After eating this meal, there will be no more.

Thinking of this, Shen Qingzhou frowned slightly.

"Where did you guys get this chicken? Is there any more?"

"Huh? What chicken?...Ah, boss, you mean this red bird? No, only caught this one."

Facing Shen At Qingzhou's question, Gal shook his head, and the green light that Shen Qingzhou was familiar with filled his eyes.

"Boss, is this edible? If it is edible, let's stew it."

Alas, it seems that there is no way to produce and sell it by ourselves, and we will embark on the road of large-scale farming.

Hearing this, Shen Qingzhou exhaled and looked at the big red bird in his hand with a regretful expression.

"If that's the case, then eat it."