34

As the master of this interstellar space, every StarNet account will follow Carlos' StarNet account by default from the moment of application, and it is still a special pass.

Carlos' StarNet account is very straightforward. The name is his real name - Leather Carlos, and his head is pitch black.

Faced with the tyrant, the terrified interstellar netizens were reluctant to let him stay on their special list.

However, the image of Carlos is deeply rooted in the hearts of the people. Netizens looked at the dark avatar and didn't have the courage to click the "Quit" button.

It is said that when their Majesty set out on the expedition, there was not enough food reserves, and he issued an order to eat the prisoners. [1]

The technology is so advanced now, if they don't take off the level now, they will be taken away by the interstellar police in the next second, and they will be caught back and become a string of strings

. He forcibly ignored his presence.

In the interstellar era, after the war was gone, everyone cherished their lives. So, Carlos just lay in the special list of every netizen and never came out again.

But tonight, their "especially concerned friend" Carlos forced a wave of presence in front of them.

Carlos' rank priority on the star network has always been the highest.

Therefore, after his forwarding was sent, the content he forwarded was instantly suspended on the homepage of all Xingwang netizens.

As for those netizens who don't have internet access? The prompt message pops up and hangs above the StarNet account by default.

As long as you go online, you can see it.

Looking at the dynamic pop-up, outside the Rose Star Domain, netizens who didn't know Shen Qingzhou at all frowned.

Where did this little anchor come from? They are rich enough to buy promotions... They

glanced at random, and then held on to the dark avatar.

This, isn't that who...

The next moment, in this starry sky, countless "squatting-troughs" resounded in the sky.

Faced with the news of His Majesty the tyrant in front of him, the netizens who chirped didn't dare to forward or comment, for fear that they might have made a mistake and caught the tyrant's sight.

But they dared not ignore His Majesty.

After thinking for a long time, the humble netizens shook their fingers and gently gave a thumbs up to the lower right corner of Carlos' dynamic.

Your Majesty, you praise o(╥﹏╥)o

The first netizen to do this took the lead in making a demonstration, and then many netizens' eyes lit up and followed closely.

In their angry likes, the first zero forwarding, zero comments, billions of likes and the number of likes in the history of Xingwang is still rising. It seems that the amazing dynamic of fake data turned out.

After giving his thumbs cowardly, people from other star fields turned their heads and started searching for the name "Shen Qingzhou".

In this huge star field, there are not a few people with the same name.

But after the search results came out, everyone was shocked to find that there was only one person named "Shen Qingzhou" under this starry sky.

Netizens followed the link given by Xingwang and clicked in. Seeing the large number of insults in Shen Qingzhou's dynamic, netizens in other star fields were all shocked.