9

The Star Net news released by Shen Qingzhou soon caused even greater volatility.

If Shen Qingzhou took a look at the number of fans on his Xingwang account before he left, he would find that in just one night, the number of fans had grown from a million to millions.

Of course, the vast majority of them are netizens who have been brought to the rhythm by the West Asia team.

They sneaked over to pay attention, always ready to go crazy after Shen Qingzhou made the statement.

Therefore, after Shen Qingzhou's clarification news was released, it was not his fans who rushed over first, but many bored netizens who set him up as "special attention".

【Yo, your face is really big, you are frying, frying, cooking, steaming, stewing, and talking so fancy, but you still can't hide the fact that you said "boiled water is not delicious"】

【No matter what you say, dare to step on me Boiled, I'll spray you for a lifetime]

The fans who came later saw the smoky comment area, and immediately became angry.

They had fought all night alone, and they were inevitably a little frustrated and exhausted.

But now that I saw Shen Qingzhou's voice, I immediately felt full of motivation.

Look at the news from Zhouzhou, frying, frying, cooking, steaming and stewing! Brand new boiled! It's delicious just by looking at it, isn't it?

Everyone rush, can't let this group of people bully Zhouzhou, bully people and run away, where will they go to find such a delicious anchor for cooking in the future!

[It is said that the video was intercepted maliciously, what are you still spraying there? Zhouzhou's words were said to the netizens who asked him to throw the ingredients in and cook them. ]

[Spoilers, please go and watch those two videos before you babble. When did Zhouzhou look down on boiled water? The dish he cooked on the second live broadcast was boiled! ]

The trolls were all called back by fans for the reason of "splash after reading", and many netizens were so angry that they really clicked to see it.

They went in with the mentality of finding faults and nitpicking, then smack their mouths and back out in a trance.

Along with their actions, a third voice other than scolding and maintenance gradually appeared in the comment area.

[Well, have you watched that video? The dishes made by this anchor...seem to be delicious? ]

More and more similar comments appeared in the comment area, and even with the help of fans, the first comment was even topped the top spot in the comment area.

Seeing the situation that had been forcibly reversed, Xia was so angry that her teeth were almost crushed.

"Oh, the brand new boiled water? The face is really big enough!"

As soon as Xia raised her head after scolding, she met the eyes of her team for help, and suddenly felt even more angry.

"Still looking at me. What are you doing, go and continue to bring the rhythm! He even shouted the name of 'brand new boiled' and bumped into us. With such a good heat, go and step on it!"

After scolding his subordinates Looking at the mudslide in Shen Qingzhou's comment area that was gradually expanding during the scolding battle, Xia's sense of unease gradually increased.

"It's going to be alright, he's a newbie, so what can he compare to me?"

He gritted his teeth and comforted himself, but his heart was beating more and more flustered.