58

When the live broadcast room was still a black screen and only sound could be heard, on Xingwang, the cult army had already developed in full swing.

Listening to Gale's Han Han admitting his mistake in the live broadcast room, the new CP fans who have emerged collectively celebrate the New Year.

They kept cutting down a piece of audio, screaming in excitement on the star network.

Woohoo, I'm so happy, all the friends on the list will listen to me! My fan's cp is real! !

At this time, Shen Qingzhou didn't know anything about it.

He was also busy using his warm voice to severely reprimand Gale and others for their unreliable and exaggerated behavior.

Seeing Gail and the others rubbing their heads, sincerely realizing their mistake, and promising to never do it again, Shen Qingzhou finally nodded with satisfaction.

After warning them again, Shen Qingzhou turned on the live broadcast.

"Cough, good morning everyone, the magnetic field of Death Star just now suddenly rioted, causing the live broadcast to be interrupted for a while, I hope you don't care."

Facing their idol's silly appearance, fans snickered in their hearts. It is very cooperative.

[I don't care, I don't care, after all, everyone knows the magnetic field of the Death Star, it's very messy [dog head]]

[Nothing, we understand! Don't worry Zhouzhou, we will not misunderstand, next time there is a magnetic field storm - remember to call me [dog head]]

[Hey, this kind of thing is a force majeure factor, how can we blame you? [Dog's head] Can Zhouzhou give me the little brother of the Kangkang pirate group, I have no interest in that ghost snail now [Dog's head]]

[The sister in front is wonderful! Zhouzhou, I also want to see the younger brother of the Star Thief Group, especially the leader! [raises hand]]

Shen Qingzhou: ...? ? ?

Looking at the dog's head floating in the barrage area, and the voices full of wanting to see Gale, Shen Qingzhou tilted his head in confusion, feeling that he really didn't understand the thoughts of Interstellar netizens.

How did the topic go wrong? He just turned off the live broadcast for a while, how could it be like this? ?

However, doubts turned into doubts. Seeing the strong voices of his fans, Shen Qingzhou still moved the camera to Gale fondly.

"Gail, the netizens in the live broadcast room are very interested in you. Come and say hello to them."

"Ah? Me?"

Hearing this, Gail raised his head suspiciously.

Facing the camera that was looking at him, Gale scratched his head shyly, showing a naive smile.

"Hello, I'm Gail, the captain of the Mobile Farming Squad."

After briefly introducing himself, Gail added another sentence when he recalled how Shen Qingzhou looked during the live broadcast.

"Nice to meet you all."

After saying hello, Gale withdrew from the camera in embarrassment.

He turned around and walked to the side, started the machine that he would use for a while, and then stood there waiting for Shen Qingzhou's further instructions.

The netizens in the live broadcast room fell into a large-scale confusion scene after seeing Gale's appearance.

【? ? ? hello? Who are you, baby-faced handsome guy? What about the sturdy 1 in my mind? Is your face worthy of your voice? ! Ah, ah, you give me back my cp! 】