85

"Huh, in fact, it's not a loss if you calculate it carefully. Although the army of skeletons accumulated before has been worn out, it is very profitable to have this group of new guys added in..."

Hei Ling stared closely at his eyes. the crystal ball, while constantly chanting.

He was forcibly comforting himself with his mouth, the hand gestures in Hei Ling's hands changed rapidly, and the muscles on his face were twitching continuously due to excessive heartache.

In fact, there is still a little bit of a loss...

clutching his bloody little heart, Hei Ling clenched his teeth, and looked at the crystal ball with resentment in his eyes.

This is the first time that he has been tricked into this way!

You guys, it's over! !

Just as the black spirit was casting spells and breaking his thoughts, at the periphery of the black mist labyrinth, Gale and the others looked at the overwhelming pink shadow butterfly, expressing that they were stunned. --

"My darling, I thought it was enough to be able to chew on that black mist, but I didn't expect to be able to chew on the scum of the bones, the mouth is so good..."

That's right, in the black mist, it was eaten clean by pink butterflies. After that, a mighty army of bones crawled out of the ground.

This group of skeleton legions are numerous and extremely difficult to kill.

Even if their skeletons are broken, the fallen limbs and the severed head will climb over and continue to attack you.

This is the result of Gale's actual operation when the Skeleton Army first appeared.

It stands to reason that after the endless consumption of the black mist, everyone will feel despair in the face of this vast army of skeletons.

But unfortunately, the object this time is not human.

The translation expert 001 said that this maze is really too intimate!

The last second, the group of Fan Fu Die was still complaining to Zhou Zhou that they were not full. The next second, the pile of bone scum swayed and climbed up from the ground.

Facing this sumptuous meal in front of her, Pink Shadow Butterfly was very happy.

Shaking their pink wings, the pink butterflies flew over gracefully and began to feast on their delicacies.

This is a disc action with no real scum left.

Gale and the other melon eaters expressed their doubts worriedly while watching the crowd enjoying themselves.

"Boss, give us the bottom line, this pink shadow butterfly doesn't eat its own, right?"

After looking at the hush-hula-la piece of pink, that piece of empty space couldn't be cleaner. Gale swallowed cautiously, with a very humble expression on his face.

"I don't think I can take a bite of them. Do they have any way to identify the enemy?"

"This thing doesn't look like a piranha. It flaps its wings and flies over a large area. I don't think I can run, boss QAQ"

" No."

Seeing that even those α people looked over worriedly, Shen Qingzhou pinched his brows and explained to them patiently.

"After signing the contract, I gave a copy of your information to the Shadow Butterfly King. So, they won't hurt you."

"Is that so..."