77

On the Internet, there are intensified remarks about the CP dispute.

This time coincides with the weekend, which is the official holiday of Interstellar.

The interstellar people who can finally fish in a fair and open manner without worrying about their wages being deducted are extremely happy.

They let go of their hands and feet, and felt their style and spirit.

They occupied the top 10 hot searches on Xingwang for several days in one fell swoop, and successfully got rid of the few remaining hairs of Ibel.

Facing his wife's disgusting gaze, Ibel's heart was full of bitterness.

Woohoo, who doesn't want to have lush black hair, and who wants to be bald, if possible?

It is not for His Majesty that he is so worried!

Alas, his life, why is it so hard? TT

and when the two factions of the cp party were fighting fiercely on the Internet, in the basement of Capital Star, the man in black robe felt that he was about to be suffocated.

He glanced at Belifin, who was curled up in the shadow in the corner and couldn't see his face clearly. After hesitating for a while, he opened his mouth tentatively.

"Your Majesty, why don't you..." Let me go...

"Shut up!!!"

The moment the black-robed man opened his mouth, Belifin suddenly let out a high scream and forcibly beat him. Cut off what he was about to say. 'Bang Bang' kept hitting

the wall with his head, and Belifin shouted hysterically,

"It's so noisy, so noisy, my head hurts so much!"

After that, Belifin's movements stopped abruptly.

He suddenly raised his head, stared straight at the black-robed man, and said in a hoarse voice,

"Is my headache related to you?"

fuck!

Why is this neurosis so scary all of a sudden!

Startled by Belifin's nervous appearance, the face of the black-robed man hidden under the hood suddenly changed.

Taking a deep breath to suppress his panic, the black-robed man lowered his voice and said in a soothing tone,

"Your Majesty, how could it be? I also look forward to your long life and to carry forward my teachings. ."

Hearing this, Belifin exhaled from his nose, his voice vaguely like it was squeezed out of his throat.

"Hmph, is that right?"

Seeing the sarcasm on Belifin's face, the black-robed man bent over and gave him a standard aristocratic salute.

"Of course, my dear majesty."

Facing the etiquette of the black-robed man, Belifin did not respond.

He closed his eyes expressionlessly, breathing softly, as if he had fallen into a deep sleep again.

Phew...

Seeing that he finally calmed down and gave birth, the black-robed man breathed a sigh of relief, but his brows gradually wrinkled.

The sb's basement is banned from the Internet, and without the Internet, he has no idea what the situation is outside.