93

Just when the other important officials answered the phone in fear, Ibel also received a call from his wife.

Unlike other wives who were angry and asked, Ibel's wife calmly informed him of the time of divorce and the place to meet.

Then, in Ibel's sobbing retention, he hung up the phone very calmly.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

It was only at this moment that Ibel really panicked.

It's over, Madam looks like she really doesn't want to have sex with him, what can I do! !

Ibel thought for a while anxiously, and after a while, he ran to Carlos in a panic.

Since Madam divorced because he had lost all the money, then if he asked for the money back from His Majesty, could he not get divorced?

After he hurried to Carlos and explained his purpose, Carlos raised his eyebrows in the face of Ibel's humble request, but did not refuse.

Turning his face to Shen Qingzhou, Carlos stabbed his knife in front of him very inauthentically.

"Zhouzhou, look, I won't do such a thing secretly behind your back, I'll listen to you."

Shen Qingzhou & Ibel: ...

Looking at Ibel who is about to cry, Shen Qingzhou pushed away Carlos' face, which was asking for credit, with a very helpless expression.

"Don't make trouble, you can deal with the business first."

After a pause, Shen Qingzhou remembered the identity of Carlos, and hesitated.

"Do you want me to avoid what you said next?"

"No need to avoid it, it's just a small matter."

After all, with Iber's help, Carlos managed to get a big vote.

So in the face of Ibel's relatively "small sum of money", Carlos moved his finger and transferred the money back to Ibel.

"Don't gamble in the future." I

told Ibel, and Carlos did not forget to step on him and ask for another credit.

"Zhouzhou, look at how good I am, I never gamble."

"...Well, you are the best."

Facing the dog food that was forced into his mouth, after Ibel swallowed it tearfully, Holding the star coin that Carlos just transferred to him, he hurried back to contact his wife.

Woohoo, wife, I'm rich, let's not divorce QAQ

"Huh? You said that His Majesty gave you the money back? That's good!"

In Ibel's eyes that suddenly lit up, the gentle man opposite said the female voice softly.

"In this case, you will have the money to pay for Baoer's living expenses."

QAQ - woo woo ah

, so after you have money, will your wife still want a divorce? TT

"Right, Ibel."

Just when Ibel was sad When he was sad, on the other end of the voice, his wife spoke softly again.

"It's better to hit the sun if you choose another day, I think, we might as well get rid of this marriage today."

! ! !

One after another, the thunderbolts from the blue sky fell in succession, hitting the top of Ibel's head with precision and accuracy.