69

On Xingwang, the discussions and debates about CP are becoming more and more intense.

Most of the interstellar people still look at their faces.

Unfortunately, after being shaved bald by Carlos, Gale's current appearance plummeted.

After being pressed by Carlos and appearing on the scene several times, facing Gale, who came back ugly again, the power of the boat party began to avalanche in an instant.

It is precisely because of the bald Gale's humble appearance that some of Shen Qingzhou's true love fans and a few "Meizhou fans" are so stubborn and reluctant to admit this "officially announced" CP.

Lunch breaks are short after all.

After the lunch break, the interstellar people had to put down the melon in their hands.

Pulling their brains out of the melon, netizens threw themselves into boring work.

Gee, I really want to eat melons! The tyrant is worthy of being a tyrant, and the policies he issued are too ruthless!

While thousands of netizens were anxiously waiting, while they were bored to the point of despair, time finally moved slowly and came to the point where Shen Qingzhou started broadcasting.

"Good evening, everyone. Tonight our dinner is braised pork ribs and purple potato and chestnut dumplings. I hope everyone likes it." The

dark live broadcast room lit up, and the familiar opening remarks came with the tempting aroma, and netizens were immediately excited. up.

【Ah, ah, Zhouzhou, you are finally here! ! 】

【Tell me out loud, who you really love! 】

【Zhouzhou, are you and Gail really together? Is this ready for an official announcement? ]

[Good evening anchor [Rose] I really like the dishes made by the anchor, and will continue to support it, anchor [smiley]]

"The tasting area has been opened, everyone can go and eat."

As usual, he explained two sentences, Shen Qingzhou rested on the small bench and began to hold his cheeks in a daze.

But as soon as he started, he discovered something was wrong.

Since the time of each live broadcast is not very long, netizens cherish the precious time.

Therefore, every time after opening the tasting authority, the endless barrages in the barrage area will drop sharply, and everyone will devote their time and energy to enjoying the food.

But this time, it has been a while since he opened the tasting area. Why are there still so many barrages in the barrage area?

Looking at the bullet screen area that was still brushing fast, Shen Qingzhou frowned slightly, feeling a little doubt in his heart.

Could it be that his dinner this time was not delicious?

But the energy collected has not decreased, indicating that the dishes he made this time are still popular, right?

The puzzled Shen Qingzhou pursed his lips and looked at the comment area reluctantly.

Shen Qingzhou never liked to read comments. The refresh is too fast there, which always makes him feel a little dazzled.

Frowning and watching for a while, Shen Qingzhou finally understood why the audience was so excited.

"...When did Gale and I get together???"