47

After breakfast, Shen Qingzhou left the cabin after admonishing Carlos as usual.

After he left, Carlos also prepared to leave.

"Wait a minute!"

Carlos, who was about to walk out of the door, turned around.

Behind him, Gail and the others stood with tangled faces.

"Then what...you, where are you going?"

Hearing his question, Carlos just gave him a cold look, and then he pushed his wheelchair and continued to walk out.

Different from the casual conversation between Shen Qingzhou and Carlos, Gail and others who knew Carlos' identity were very restrained.

Therefore, in the face of Carlos' icy eyes looking back, Gale felt a sudden panic in his heart.

But during this period of time together, Gail and others have been convinced by Shen Qingzhou's personal charm.

Gail, who really didn't want his boss to be sad, swallowed his saliva and continued,

"Well, if you leave without saying a word, the boss will be very sad..."

Gail didn't finish his words.

Halfway through his words, he was forced back by the surging anger and biting chill in Carlos' eyes.

At this moment, the blue eyes of Carlos Lake are as cold as the extremely cold frozen soil that has been frozen for thousands of years. Above that terrifyingly cold layer of ice, there was a blazing fire.

"Who do you think you are? Why do you talk to me like this? Why do you think I'll leave?!"

Carlos's voice was so cold that it was almost slag.

His voice was wrapped in majestic and fiery anger, and the emperor's heavy coercion spread out like a mountain, overwhelming the star thief group on the opposite side.

Gale has played against Carlos before. The bone-chilling killing intent that he hadn't felt in a moment of life and death made his hair stand upside down.

At this moment, Gale looked at the stubbornness and paranoia in Carlos' eyes, and suddenly realized Carlos's intentions.

"Take care of yourself, my affairs, it's not your turn to discipline me."

Just when Gal thought he was going to die here, the pressure that was crushing him slowly disappeared.

Carlos pushed the wheelchair and continued to walk out.

Just as his figure was about to disappear, his faint voice came from the wind.

"I'm not going."

If, I could.

Behind him, Gale and the others glanced at each other, and clearly saw the stun in each other's eyes.

I really didn't expect that this tyrant with the fierce name of Megatron would have a day of temptation.

Gale and their performance strengthened Carlos' belief in breaking the boat.

After leaving the cabin, he pushed his wheelchair mentally and came to the breakthrough point he had prepared for a long time—a barren and empty rocky field.

The howling north wind was raging here, making a shrill cry.

As far as the eye can see, it is gray and black, and no sporadic plants can take root and survive here. Desolate, empty, deadly, the repressed atmosphere lingers and spreads here.