45

"Carlos?"

Shen Qingzhou's eyes stopped for a while on Carlos Gujing Wubo's face. Although Carlos was behaving normally, he had a gut feeling that something wasn't quite right.

"Are you alright?"

Shen Qingzhou leaned over and put his soft and slender fingers on Carlos' forehead.

"No fever..."

Feeling the normal temperature under his fingers, Shen Qingzhou frowned slightly, still a little uneasy in his heart.

"Is there really no discomfort?"

Carlos shook his head silently.

The moment Shen Qingzhou's fingers touched him, a gentle and soothing breath slowly spread from his forehead.

Carlos narrowed his eyes comfortably, and surrounded Shen Qingzhou's worried eyes.

"It's okay, it's a headache, it's just an old-fashioned problem."

He said vaguely, and sighed softly in Shen Qingzhou's arms.

"It should be fine in a while."

As soon as he finished speaking, there was a gentle massage from his scalp.

"Then I'll press it for you. Knead it, and the pain will soon be gone."

In Shen Qingzhou's warm embrace, in his gentle voice, Carlos, whose pain was much reduced, clenched his own body tightly. teeth.

He had never hated the bedbug that hid in the gutter and never saw the light of day like he did now.

Under Shen Qingzhou's comfort, Carlos forcibly survived the attack. But he also knew in his heart that the toxins in his body had once again undergone some irreversible changes.

After lunch, Carlos sat on a wooden chair in the dining room. He looked at Shen Qingzhou's fair face beside him, a crazy idea gradually took root in his heart.

The time in the afternoon passed by little by little, and when 001 popped out to remind him to prepare for the broadcast, Shen Qingzhou was shocked to realize that it was already evening.

"Is it already this time, I didn't even find out."

Shen Qingzhou rubbed the center of his eyebrows, spread his slightly wrinkled brows with the pulp of his fingers, and walked towards the kitchen.

"I have to start soon, or I won't be able to catch up with the live broadcast in a while."

[Host, are you alright? ]

001 looked at Shen Qingzhou's absent-minded appearance and asked worriedly.

[I feel that your spirit, host, has not been very good since the afternoon. Have you encountered any difficulties that cannot be solved? come find me duck! I have the system to help out, it's amazing! ]

Hearing 001's words, Shen Qingzhou's originally stretched brows furrowed again.

[There has been a sense of unease in my heart... 001, you go to scan Carlos again and ask how his body is now. ]

[Ang, good. ]

001 obediently started. And at this second, Carlos, who had been checking his internal body condition in the bedroom, suddenly frowned.

That miraculous fluctuation appeared again.

Carlos narrowed his eyes, and a conjecture emerged in his mind.