67

"Good afternoon everyone, today's lunch is 'one beef and three meals', which is roast beef with rosemary, beef brisket noodles with tomatoes, and beef patties with scallions. I hope everyone likes it."

With Shen Qingzhou's opening remarks, The barrage in the live broadcast room began to soar, and a big wave of confessed rainbow farts and the expected barrage poured out like a tide.

【Ah, ah, the long-lost three dishes! Zhouzhou I love you so much! ! ]

[hhh I brought my parents over today, did Brother Meng see the surge in the number of people? I guess a large part of the new additions are elders? [Humble.jpg]]

[woohoo, yes, my parents were sitting beside me and were curiously asking me what was so fragrant. When they sat next to me, I was embarrassed to cry QAQ]

[Sad, don't say it, just because Zhouzhou can appease the mental riot, he has become the idol of my whole family, my sister thinks of my parents' age Star Chasing is more powerful than me, and my mood is complicated...]

As said in the barrage, in this live broadcast, the number of people in Shen Qingzhou's live broadcast room reached a historical peak.

This time the traffic is bigger than the previous one.

Before Carlos reposted Shen Qingzhou's scarf, and when the whole network gathered around to eat melons, although there were many people in Shen Qingzhou's live broadcast room, the people who gathered were basically those young people who watched the live broadcast and kept following gossip.

And now, under the ultimate temptation of "pacifying mental riots", countless aunts and aunts who don't usually watch the live broadcast have also entered the live broadcast room under the Amway of their own juniors.

In normal times, Shen Qingzhou may habitually glance at the number of live broadcasters, and then be surprised at the skyrocketing number of viewers in the live broadcast room.

But now, Shen Qingzhou said that he still has more important things to do.

"The tasting area has been opened, and everyone can come and taste."

He opened the permission with a smile and left the camera in the kitchen. Shen Qingzhou slipped out quietly with a wooden tray in his hand.

【what? Where is Zhouzhou going? ]

[Hey, are you still interested in paying attention to this? Come and eat, today's lunch is really delicious! ! 】

When the netizens were eating deliciously, Shen Qingzhou knocked on the door of the study with the big tray.

"Carlos, are you busy?"

Hearing Shen Qingzhou's voice, Carlos, who was on the line with Ibel, suddenly tensed.

He quickly kicked Ibel out of the room, then ignored the humble inquiry from Ibel, and went down the star net with a 'swipe'.

He casually took a book from the bookshelf next to him, and the moment Shen Qingzhou pushed the door in, Carlos put his hand on the book that was just opened, and his expression was filled with just the right amount of confusion.

"Zhouzhou, what's wrong? You're not doing a live broadcast? Why did you come here all of a sudden?"

"I'm here to bring you something to eat." Shen Qingzhou leaned against the door of the study with a wooden plate, and said with a smile.

At this time, it was noon, and the dazzling Yangguan fell from behind Carlos, coating his fluffy hair with a layer of gold.

The tall nose bridge and handsome facial features are particularly moving in this bright and dark light.