78

While the two young couples who were freshly baked inside the door silently held hands, outside the door, a large group of people had already counted the materials they set out three times, and they were all waiting for the flowers to thank them.

"No, what are those two people doing in there? It's been so long, and the baby is about to give birth. How come the two inside still haven't come out..."

Gale's whisper was like a bolt from the blue, hitting hard He hit 001 who was still looking at the elder, and 001 shivered in fright in an instant.

"Oh, little ancestor, be careful, don't fall off!"

He lifted 001, whose body was soft and his eyes were dull, and Gail scratched his head when he saw his wrong expression.

What's going on here? I didn't scold the big old black just now, why did it suddenly become like this?

After thinking for a while, combined with what he had just said, Gale felt that he had come to the answer-

harm, a child is a child, and his thoughts are pure, is the little boss taking what he said just now?

Children, really don't like the second child to come out and compete with himself...

Sighing with emotion, Gail poked 001's white fat face, and said with a smile,

"You can rest assured, little boss, I just talked nonsense. Hey, boss, how could they have a baby inside."

"Oh, you don't understand! Just let me down!"

Awakened by Gale's words, 001 just glanced at Shen Qingzhou's personal panel subconsciously.

Don't look at it, don't worry, just take a look and be startled.

Looking at the hormonal index that has exploded above, the whole system of 001 is stupid.

? ? ?

what happened? ?

Didn't he agree to close the door and scold the tyrant there?

Host, why did your hormonal index secretly explode when I wasn't paying attention! ! !

At this moment, 001's entire system collapsed.

Be on the defensive, after watching the cabbage for so long, he just neglected his efforts for a little while, and was just slapped off by that little piglet!

Ah ah ah ah ah!

001 He hates!

his host!

Fiercely, he slapped Gale's bare skull, and 001 looked at Gale who was smiling, with a decisive tone.

"Let me go! If you don't open the door, I'll open it by myself!!!"

Ouuuu, his poor host, maybe he is being held down by that tyrant, doing some inhumane thing!

Wiping a handful of colorful tears in distress, 001 clenched his fleshy little fist, and once again smeared Gale's skull.

"If you don't let me go, I'll do it to you!"

At this moment, Gale felt an astonishing power on this little pink and jade doll in his arms.

It is obviously a cat-like body, but there is a heavy pressure like a mountain.

As expected of the two perverted cubs, the boss and the tyrant, they have been so scary since I was a child...

I glanced at the blown-up 001 with a headache, and Gail had no choice but to hold him and walk in the direction of the cabin.

"Okay, okay, I'll take you there." Forget it, he'll act on his own for a while, he can't let the little boss be beaten like this...