70

[warn! warn! System upgrade energy is insufficient! Please put energy into it as soon as possible! ]

A sharp warning sound continued. As time passed by, the warning sound became more and more urgent.

In the swift and sharp warning sound, Shen Qingzhou's heart also twitched involuntarily.

[If you put energy into it, where do you put it into? ]

Looking around in the system interface flashing red, Shen Qingzhou, who couldn't find the entrance, was a little anxious.

[You gave me a place to put energy in! ]

For his inquiry, the system did not answer.

It just kept repeating there, mechanically, tirelessly, shrill and harsh.

Why do I feel that after 001 is gone, the whole system has become rigid, and there is no sense of AI intelligence...

Frowning, trying to suppress his panic, Shen Qingzhou carefully searched the system interface again, Attempt to discover the portal where the energy is cast.

Since the system said that, there must be a place to put energy.

But where exactly? Time is running out...

In my mind, the electronic sound of the system machinery is getting more and more harsh, and it has hurried to the point where it is almost shrill.

Shen Qingzhou gasped for breath, pressing himself to calm down, and carefully checked and searched in the interface of the system.

In the end, in a small corner of the system interface, Shen Qingzhou finally found 001, who was curled up there, the light all over his body was almost transparent.

[001! ! ! ]

Seeing 001's miserable appearance, Shen Qingzhou's heart suddenly twitched.

[How to put energy in? ? ! ]

Facing his anxious inquiry, the system's answer was still rigid.

[warn! warn! Insufficient energy for system upgrade...]

%@¥@#!

There is only this sentence back and forth, can this spicy chicken system work without 001? !

At this moment, even as gentle as Shen Qingzhou, there is a desire for foul language in his heart.

Looking at 001, who was curled up into a ball uncomfortably, the light was constantly dimmed, Shen Qingzhou glanced around, and his eyes stopped on the energy pool full of energy.

Don't you mean you need energy? I don't know if this energy is possible?

Thinking of this, Shen Qingzhou took a drop of energy from the energy pool and carefully placed it on 001's body.

The moment the energy droplet touched 001, it instantly melted into it.

Under Shen Qingzhou's nervous gaze, 001 let out a vague moan, and the transparent and dull body brightened for a moment.

However, the brightness was fleeting, and the moment it was lit, it dimmed again.

Soon, the small group curled up again, and the light on the body began to gradually dissipate.

"Well..."

Shen Qingzhou's heart was about to break when she heard the hoarseness and crying in this little nurse's voice.