Chapter 5: Searching for flowers.

Immortal Lord. Ye Yunlan chewed on the word.

For him, this title was a bit strange.

In his previous life, he was slandered for killing his fellow sect members. Everyone called him a traitor and said he was shameless. Later, he was made into a human furnace and sent to the demon sect. So the world also called him the demon lord's lapdog, a scum of the immortal dao. It was only when his swordsmanship became successful that no one dared to point at his nose and say nasty slurs at him. But behind his back, these people would still secretly call him "Ghost Raksha."

Raksha was an evil spirit. According to legend, a male Raksha was extremely ugly, liked to eat people, and was hated by the world.

No one had called him such a beautiful name such as "Immortal Lord".

......no. Ye Yunlan suddenly remembered that there was one.

He was burnt by the divine fire in his previous life and used to wear black clothes to cover himself. However, the demon lord had always liked him wearing white. When he was teasing him, he often asked in a low voice, "Immortal Venerable, are you happy?"

However, the ambiguous love words within the bedspreads could not be counted after all.

Ye Yunlan stood in the room, looking down at the young man for a long while. Finally, he asked: "You sneaked into this place late at night to peep in front of my window. What do you want?"

"I have a question." The young man seemed to seldom speak, his voice was very hoarse and he spoke very slowly, "I want...Immortal Lord to answer."

Being able to bypass the restriction set by He Lanze without being touched, standing in front of his window in the middle of the night and peeping, just to ask him a question?

Ye Yunlan didn't believe it and frowned, "You can ask."

The young man raised his face to look at him. That face was clearly handsome with a tinge of maliciousness, but at this time, there seemed to be some pure expectation in his eyes. "Immortal Lord... why did you save me before?"

Save him?

Ye Yunlan remembered that at the time the divine fire was out of control, he had rescued many people casually while trying to leave, so this teenager might be one of them.

He replied indifferently: "You don't need a reason to save someone."

The young man pursed his lips. He looked at him for a while, then said: "The Immortal Lord is lying."

Ye Yunlan frowned. He listened to the young man's sullen voice: "Where would you find a person who would casually save others... while putting their own life at stake?" The young man paused and said in a hoarse voice, "When the blood of the Immortal Lord fell on me... it was so hot."

Ye Yunlan was startled, "...it's you."

He did save a lot of people in the secret realm, but was injured only for one.

It was the young man who happened to catch a glimpse of him when he was about to leave the secret realm.

He recalled the scene.

In the blazing fire, the young man had fallen into a pool of blood. He was obviously seriously injured, but was still crawling forward with his hands. His five fingers dug until they were dripping blood on the ground, while his dragged body left a blood stain behind.

As if sensing his gaze, the boy turned his head to look at him.

That face stained with blood and mud had eyes that were dark and silent. There was no hope or prayer, just the reflection of the bloody sky.