Chapter 108: All One's Life.

The Seven Emotion Needles escaped from his soul.

Ye Yunlan's body trembled.

That kind of terrifying agony impaling the depths of his soul disappeared the moment it departed his body. Simultaneously, something that had been stifled for an extensive time overflowed from the frosty heart lakebed, setting off a colossal wave and overwhelming him.

He heard his heart pumping wildly.

The hand holding the Queying Sword quivered.

Sweat moistened his back little by little.

Everything in the world had changed from pale and bland to fresh and beautiful, with splendid colours.

That kind of turbulent, unstoppable desire almost conquered all his thinking ability.

Chen Weiyuan strolled over, calling him: "Wife."

And he stretched out his hand to him.

"Come to Husband."

His temples were pulsing. He gritted his teeth and said: "Don't even think about it."

Chen Weiyuan sighed: "Yunlan, you are always so stubborn. That was the case in the Demon Palace back then, but now, it is also the same."

"Time City has been activated, and we have escaped into the void. Everything wordly has nothing to do with us. Here, only you and I can accompany each other. In front of me, even if you can resist your heart, how long can you endure?"

He raised his hand and covered the back of Ye Yunlan's trembling hand.

"Look, now you can't even swing your sword at me."

"You refused to assassinate the Demon Lord for me in the Demon Palace. Later, under my eyes, you moved the Demon Bone in the Primordial Demon Refining Array. It did surprise me," he said, "But in any case, you can never kill me."

He extended his hand to shadow the bronze mask on Ye Yunlan's face and took it off.

Ye Yunlan's face was exposed to the air.

His appearance was pale, and he was dripping with cold sweat.

But he was also breathtakingly beautiful.

Chen Weiyuan sighed: "Back then, it was Husband's fault. I failed to protect you so you can have a peace of mind. That's why you had to seek protection from others."

"But not anymore." He said softly.

"Your husband will love you well and be someone reliable so you can live as you wish. The reality of our husband and wife relationship that we never completed back then can now be gradually completed. We will become each other's true loves." Chen Weiyuan said, smiling, "Think about it carefully, I should be the only one in your life. All the things that you have missed before, it's still not too late."

Chen Weiyuan wanted to raise his hand to stroke Ye Yunlan's cheek.

Ye Yunlan turned his head to avoid it.

He bit the tip of his tongue. The bloody smell spread in his mouth so he could barely stay awake.

"Why resist," Chen Weiyuan wondered, "Yunlan, in this world, nobody knows you better than me. You fear loneliness and always need someone to accompany you. This was the case before, and it is still the case now. When you were in the Sect, you pleased Rong Ran, tried to please me after, then you pleased the Demon Lord. Everything was actually the same. No matter who it is, as long as there is someone willing to accompany you, you can treat that person thoroughly and hand yourself over. Isn't that right?"