Chapter 83: Homosexual.

The wind on the mountain was a bit strong.

Ye Yunlan gathered the fox fur together, and his exhaled heat condensed into white smoke.

The red maple leaves flew up in the wind, mixed with fine snow.

The snow was black like something unknown had stained it.

They had walked most of the mountain road. Suddenly, a strong wind blew from the top of the mountain, and Ye Yunlan's figure shook.

Then, someone held his waist.

Ye Yunlan's footsteps stiffened, and he whispered: "Shen Shu."

Shen Shu's tone was a little triumphant and cheerful, "Master, look, I was right just now. With me, you won't be blown down the mountain by the wind."

Ye Yunlan: "..."

He wasn't a paper man. How could the wind blow him down the mountain?

Then, he said: "Let go."

Shen Shu didn't let go and said: "The wind is still very strong. Wait a while first."

Ye Yunlan: "The more you go up, the stronger the wind will be. Is it possible that you want to support Master the entire way up the mountain?"

Shen Shu: "It's not impossible."

Ye Yunlan reprimanded: "How can that be appropriate?"

Shen Shu smiled when he heard this. He finally stopped making trouble and let go. "Master, relax and continue walking. Disciple will follow behind."

The mountain road was dangerous, so Ye Yunlan decided not to deal with him.

The two continued to walk up. Ye Yunlan paused when he suddenly heard a scream from behind, but he didn't look back.

Shen Shu turned his head and glanced, only to see the red maple leaves full of blood on the mountain road. A group of disciples panicked.

He smiled playfully, then opened his mouth, "I think Master's accustomed to being benevolent. You willingly sacrificed your life to save people from the divine fire and saved many sect disciples once. This time, you're also leading them up the mountains to resolve their difficult situation."

Ye Yunlan: "I'm not a kind person."

Blood covered the Ghost Raksha of his previous life. Every door and window he passed were closed tightly.

Even though he had worshiped gods and Buddhas, had done many good deeds, and even ended up fighting the calamity with his own body, he would never become a good person the world praised.

"Since you want to go up the mountain to grab the treasure, you must be prepared to die at any time when you encounter danger." Ye Yunlan said.

Shen Shu: "Master and I seem to be a little different in thinking."

After a pause, he said: "But I think such Master is real and lovely."

Real was understandable, but why use cuteness to describe him?

Ye Yunlan: "... Don't talk anymore and get distracted. Look at the road."

Shen Shu answered yes in a lengthy manner.

There was a ruckus behind the two.

"There must be something weird on this mountain road. Senior Brother Zhao Jing just took a step outside, and then, his person disappeared without a trace! Senior Brother Rong, do you know what happened?"

A disciple anxiously asked Rong Ran.

Rong Ran frowned. He recalled the ancient scroll's contents and thought about it. Finally, he thought of a clue from the mountain road that the rugged cinnabar had painted.