Chapter 104: Ghost Mask.

The sun was shining down, and the waves were surging.

On this day, a special guest came to the busy Tongzhou Ferry.

Zhu Xiaodu looked at the person in front of him.

He was slender, dressed in black, and carrying a long sword. He wore a bronze ghost face, standing alone by the ferry.

That mask glowed with cold light and looked very horrifying.

Zhu Xiaodu was busy at the ferry every day, and he had met all kinds of people. He had even seen people who looked even stranger than the person before him.

Zhu Xiaodu had a slight cultivation base and could clearly see the "qi" on people. There was no qi on the person in front of him, so it could be said that he wasn't a cultivator.

He wasn't a cultivator, but he felt more dangerous than the disciples of major sects.

He seemed to see a sword.

A sharp sword that pierced the yellow river.

"Does the guest want to board the ship?" Zhu Xiaodu asked.

The Ghost Face Man nodded slightly.

"Where are you going?"

The ghost face replied, "Northern Region, Cangzhou."

His voice was different from his appearance. It was as cold as a broken jade hitting a stone, and it was very pleasant to hear.

The chill that came out of Zhu Xiaodu's heart slightly retracted.

"The Northern Territory is far, so the shipping fee is a bit more expensive," he said cautiously.

"How much."

"Twelve gold, or three medium-grade spiritual stones." Zhu Xiaodu paused, then said, "For cultivators above the Foundation Stage, two medium-grade spiritual stones. If it's a golden core cultivator, the ship's cost is exempted. However, if sea beasts attack the ship, the cultivators above Foundation Stage need to help out."

He was a little worried.

The difference in ship rates between cultivators and mortals was based on the rules for ships on the same continent ferrying long distances. But some people always disdain the rules.

Mortal warriors with extraordinary strength could be compared with cultivators who practice qi or many weird swordsmen in Jianghu, who have practiced the sword to the extreme. Just one sword, and they could take a cultivator's life.

Capable people generally disobeyed the rules.

He was afraid that Ghost Face Man was such a person.

Because he looked like one externally.

Unexpectedly, the Ghost Face Man didn't reply. He just took out three middle-grade spirit stones from his sleeve and put them into his hands.

Placed.

Not thrown.

Zhu Xiaodu hurriedly stretched out his hand to catch it, only to realize that the Ghost Face Man's hands were very beautiful.

His fingers were slender and pale like a half-bloomed lotus.

Suddenly Zhu Xiaodu couldn't help being curious about the face beneath the bronze ghost mask.

He led the man onto the boat. The resting place for mortals wasn't as comfortable and gorgeous as cultivators. It was very narrow. A wooden bed and a window were the resting place for the next seven days.