Chapter 84: Obsession.

The mountain road was calm, and the wind was calm. Several Sky Sect disciples were carefully walking up.

Cold sweat calmly stained Rong Ran's face and slid down.

Although he was righteous and awe-inspiring in front of his same sect members, he was actually uncertain in his heart. He could only follow the cinnabar guide on the ancient scroll and try to walk up the mountain road.

One step, two steps, ten steps.

There was nothing wrong with the guidelines on the ancient scroll.

Rong Ran breathed a sigh of relief.

Looking at the two people's backs in the distance, he couldn't help gritting his teeth and speeding up their pace.

But when he finally caught up after rushing for a long time, he looked up, panting, and saw the master and disciple standing there, eating peaches. They didn't even have the slightest intention of vying for first place. Him rushing to be first seemed like a joke.

Behind, Lu Qingshu cynically laughed: "So leisurely, it's like dangers aren't surrounding you. It looks like you really have mastered this mountain's magic ways. It really arouses envy from others."

"Between the members of the same sect, we should mutually help each other. If they knew, why didn't they tell us anything?" Another disciple named Xue Yongzi angrily said. "When there are treasures to be fought for and when difficulties are shared. That is the true righteousness between members of the same sect. If Senior Brother Zhao really had any mishaps, you guys won't be able to escape responsibility."

Rong Ran raised his hand and motioned them to be quiet with a gentle look, then walked up the mountain. When he passed by the two of them, he stopped.

"Junior Brother Zhao fell into the trap of formation without notice just now, and we don't know his life or death situation." He said.

Ye Yunlan took the silk handkerchief Shen Shu gave and wiped his fingertips as if he hadn't heard it.

Rong Ran sighed and said in pain: "You don't have any explanation? Ah Lan, I don't know when this started? When did you become so distant?"

Ye Yunlan's hands paused. He raised his long eyelashes, then quietly looked at him.

Rong Ran was startled.

The world's brilliance seemed to fill those narrow and extremely beautiful eyes, but the mundane world couldn't reflect in the other's eyes at all.

——And he was only floating dust.

Rong Ran bit his lip and wanted to continue to say something, but he heard Ye Yunlan say: "I thought you knew."

Rong Ran: "I know what?"

Ye Yunlan slowly wiped his fingertips and said: "You have a map of the secret realm in your hand. You should know that this place is dangerous."

Rong Ran's pupils shrank upon hearing this.

Chen Weiyuan asked Chen Xianyu to give him the secret map. He never told others about it, so the map was hiding in a jade slip, and he rarely showed it to others. How could Ye Yunlan know that he had a map?

Ye Yunlan had already suspected that Rong Ran had a map in his hands.

Rong Ran reached the third level much faster than in his previous life. Being able to catch up with him and Shen Shu without any problems this time only confirmed his guess.

Ye Yunlan: "You have a map, the method to go up the mountain, and you are the leader of this sect's disciples. How can I take the responsibility to remind the other disciples?"