Chapter 90: Heart's Worry.

After removing the puppet seal, this trip could be described as successful.

Ye Yunlan intended to go down the mountain and leave the secret realm.

However, the road in the crypt was too complicated. If he wanted to go down the mountain, he had to go through the Fuyou Palace and return to the mountain road in front.

After erasing the formation's traces on the ground, Ye Yunlan looked at the bottomless abyss on the edge of the cliff.

He turned his head and saw Shen Shu standing beside him, staring into the abyss. Suddenly, something strange emerged in his heart.

While in a trance, the black cloud above his head seemed to morph into a bloody color.

He fell next to the stone tablet. Blood dripped from his forehead, blurring his vision.

In his sight, Shen Shu stood on the edge of the cliff with scars covering his hands and body.

The blood dyed Shen Shu's clothes red, and the other party threw the Afterglow sword at his feet. He was speaking directly to him.

Ye Yunlan couldn't hear what he said.

He only saw the youth, who had finished speaking, look deeply at him. He seemed to want to completely brandish him within his eyes. He then moved backward —— his pupils rapidly shrunk, and he subconsciously yelled: "...Shen Shu!"

Beside him, Shen Shu suddenly heard Ye Yunlan call him out of the blue. He suspiciously turned his head around.

"Master?"

But he found that Ye Yunlan's eyes were distracted, drenched with cold sweat, and not knowing where to look. He hurriedly stretched out his arms to take the person into his arms.

"How is Master? Did arranging the formation method consume too much energy?"

Ye Yunlan woke up like he was just in a dream, lifting his long eyelashes. He looked at Shen Shu in confusion.

Just now...was it an illusion?

He had an illusion because he was thinking too much a little earlier?

Suddenly, a needle-piercing pain appeared in his soul. It was the Seven Emotion Needles that had inexplicably moved again. Ye Yunlan groaned, then grasped Shen Shu's arm tightly. His fingertips turned white from exerting his strength, and his body was slightly trembling in pain.

Shen Shu also let him grasp him. His warm palm pressed on his back and transferred spiritual power into Ye Yunlan's body, hoping that he could relieve the pain.

When Ye Yunlan's trembling finally subsided, even his white clothes were wet with sweat. The lips that the kiss moisturized became pale again, and his face had lost some blood.

He kept on holding Shen Shu's arm and didn't look at the heart-wrenching abyss anymore. He only said hoarsely: "Go, let's get out of here."

Shen Shu worriedly wanted to ask him about his situation, but he was grabbed by the arm and had to speed up to follow forward.

After walking through the deserted black land, they came to a garden.

The garden was full of plants scorched by lightning; there was no trace of life. Withered vines were wound on the palace wall, while Fuyou Palace stood at the end of the garden. Black whirlpools condensed in the sky above.

The dreary light from the birth of the treasure had disappeared. The treasure called the Huanyou Ling had fallen into someone's hands.

Ye Yunlan didn't care about the treasures. He has achieved his purpose. In his heart, he only wanted Shen Shu to leave the secret realm safely——Since earlier, his thoughts became more and more urgent.