Chapter 26: Tianji*

*Heaven's Secret/Fate

Ye Yunlan looked down at the small cakes. After a long time, he took a piece and put it in his mouth.

The fragrance of apricot blossoms and the sweetness of mung beans melted into his mouth. It was a taste that he had not tasted for many years. Coming across it after many years made him stop for a while.

"Master?" Shen Shu next to him looked at him doubtfully, "Mung bean cake, is it delicious?"

He didn't know if it was an illusion, but the young man's slightly hoarse and low voice was vaguely similar to the person in his memory.

He actually seemed to be bewitched.

That person who was born in the Demon Abyss was a natural Demon, the respected Demon Lord. He had no blood relatives, had no mentor or disciple. He couldn't have any similarities or involvement with Shen Shu.

Ye Yunlan slowly swallowed the mung bean cake in his mouth, and whispered: "...It's not bad."

Shen Shu didn't think much: "If Master likes it, I can make it for Master after we return."

Ye Yunlan lightly let out an "En". Holding the oil paper bag, he picked up the mung bean cake one by one and ate them.

Shen Shu noticed that he was slightly different from usual. His master ate very slowly, almost chewing it like a little girl.

It seemed to be difficult to swallow, like he was reluctant to finish eating it.

He couldn't help but wonder why his Master was eating so slowly? Does it taste delicious or not?

The meaning of "not bad" is... delicious, right?

Seeing that Ye Yunlan finally finished eating the mung bean cake, Shen Shu habitually took out a handkerchief from his storage ring and handed it to Ye Yunlan, "Master."

Over the years, Ye Yunlan had his food and daily living stuff taken care of by him. Many subtle details were arranged delicately by him.

Ye Yunlan nodded. He took the handkerchief, lowered his head and slowly wiped his five fingers carefully, then handed the handkerchief back.

The hand shimmered like white jade in the sun. Like a lotus flower, it was really beautiful.

Shen Shu stared for a moment before he took the handkerchief back, but inadvertently touched the other's fingertips.

A little coldness spread over, causing his heart to tremble slightly. He subconsciously wanted to hold the other party's hand, wanting to warm the other party's cold fingertips.

His knuckles tightened slightly, but he didn't move.

Ye Yunlan: "You have been living on Qingyun Mountain since you arrived at Sky Sect. You have never been to the secular world. Today, you can take this opportunity to take a walk and take a look. There are many different things in the world. The more you see, the more it will benefit your cultivation in the future."

Shen Shu: "Yes, Master."

The master and disciple walked slowly on the noisy street.

Shen Shu paid attention to the flow of people, and walked a little bit in front of Ye Yunlan to clear the way to prevent others from colliding into his master.

Although it was winter, cultivators had their spiritual power to protect themselves, so most of them were not afraid of the cold. Most ordinary mortals on the street wore cotton-padded jackets. Thus, the snow-white fox fur wearing Ye Yunlan, who also had a veiled hat, was somewhat eye-catching.