Chapter 45: Evil Spirits (Part 1)

Tianchi Mountain thundered.

With horrified eyes, countless cultivators gathered from all over, looking at the deep pit surrounded by cavalry from a distance.

——The Yaori Crown Prince is going to cross ascension and enter transcendence!

The news spread like a stormy sea, and everyone was watching this tribulation.

Especially those who were Western Continent cultivators.

If Ye Xuanguang can successfully overcome the tribulation, he will be the youngest daoist in the transcendence stage in thousands of years.

The iron hooves of the Yaori Dynasty were already restless, and the land of the Western Continent was about to usher in great changes. If the Yaori Crown Prince, destined to be on the throne, arrives at the transcendence realm earlier – this may not be good news for many people.

__

Tianchi Mountain Summit.

The mountain wind blew on his white robes. Chen Weiyuan raised his head, and his dark eyes seemed to penetrate the dark clouds to see through the stars.

The stargazer warrior wearing a scarf bowed in front of him and asked respectfully,

"Young Pavilion Master? What can you see?"

Chen Weiyuan only gave a slight smile: "If I said I didn't see anything just now, would you believe it?"

The stargazer warrior bent down. "This subordinate doesn't understand the meaning of the words said by the young pavilion master. I hope that the young pavilion master can give this subordinate guidance."

Chen Weiyuan looked down at the respectful face of the stargazer warrior in front of him, feeling a little disinterested.

"Is it my father who asked you to come and ask me what I meant?" he asked.

The stargazer warrior wiped the sweat on his face. He knew that his concealment was meaningless in front of the young pavilion master. He said with difficulty: "It is indeed... the pavilion master."

Ye Xuanguang suddenly facing his tribulation in advance has disrupted the plans of many people.

If it is unsuccessful, it will be fine, but if it is successful...the situation of mutual checks and balances between the ancients families will be changed.

The prophecies of the Great Tribulation of Heaven and Earth are more or less circulated among aristocrats. Many things must be prepared in advance before the arrival of a Tribulation.

There are no concessions.

"Go back and tell Father that it's not yet the time for me to cross the tribulation." Chen Weiyuan said lightly, "His Royal Highness is too anxious. Even if he succeeds, he will still have troubles. What's more, my Chen family has always had concrete details and is not afraid of a cultivator who has just entered the transcendence stage. As long as he has not reached the void tracing realm, the heavenly formation will never be broken. It is the Western Continent powers who should be fearing this."

The stargazer warrior: "So, what the young pavilion master means is..."

Chen Weiyuan said lightly: "You don't have to take action, just watch the changes."

The stargazer warrior retired, while Chen Weiyuan continued standing on the top of the mountain. He stretched out his white palms, then the power of his invisible bloodline was condensed.

Under the guidance of the dao, countless stars gathered in his palm.

There was one thing he did not say.