Chapter 77: Sin (Part 2)

Demonic monsters were crazy by nature. Although he barely had a human shape, he was not an exception.

Shen Shu wanted to make some noise and couldn't wait to step forward, but Ye Yunlan caught him off guard.

His hand was slender and strong, clasping his five fingers tightly.

Shen Shu looked down.

Ye Yunlan's side profile in the dim flames showed a more dignified expression than usual, and it was like the ice of the cloud peak piercing his eyes. That beauty was sharper than a blade. The other party's palm was softer than running water, making him stunned for a while.

"Don't go there," Ye Yunlan said, "That's not something you can deal with."

This time, Ye Yunlan's words didn't give Shen Shu any room to turn.

Following that, Shen Shu saw his master standing up with his plain white sleeves hanging down. It brushed his cheeks like soft snow was falling down his face.

"Wait here. Master will be back soon."

After saying this, he walked to the Mirror Platform.

Shen Shu finally returned to his senses. He immediately stood up, but he heard a clear clattering sound. Hei Wuchang's chain formed a net to block him.

"The sin mirror platform can only view one person at a time."

The King of H*ll said.

Shen Shu's eyes were red for a moment. He wanted to draw his sword, and the Afterglow sword's body whispered his exposed killing intent.

Ye Yunlan's eyesight was not good, but his hearing was good. He had already stepped onto the stone steps of the sin mirror platform. He turned around, looked at Shen Shu, and said lightly.

"If you follow up, from then on, you don't have to call me Master again."

Shen Shu's footsteps stopped in place.

Ye Yunlan didn't look at Shen Shu's expression. In this life, no one could stop what he decided to do.

He stepped onto the stage of the sin mirror.

Underneath was the sea of ​​h*ll, burning. Flying sparks were floating in front of him. Without special shelter, the burning pain was eroding his body. But he could still bear it.

The underworld was a legend. When mortals offered sacrifices to ghosts and gods, they had imagined the world after death they had compiled into words and paintings and circulated. That became the people's imagined underworld. But before Emperor Netherworld, there was no underworld. After all, a myth was just a myth.

Later, the establishment of the underworld was difficult to describe in two or three words. After all, it was time, fate, luck, and the Great Emperor Netherworld led it.

And the sin mirror platform was one of the three peerless magic weapons the Great Netherworld Emperor had used to suppress the underworld. Treasure hunters of later generations coveted it.

This stone platform was true and false. On it, the huge stone mirror could reflect the whole person, reflecting all the sins during one's life.

Innocent ghosts could naturally stand on the stone platform safe and sound, but when the King convicted the person, the stone platform would turn into void, causing the ghost above to fall into the sea of ​​h*ll and burn away the sins of his life before reincarnation.

In the memory of Ye Yunlan's previous life, the sin mirror platform did not appear in the Netherworld Secret Realm. Another world-shattering treasure had appeared in the Netherworld Secret Realm.