Chapter 100: Forever.

Ye Yunlan said this, then raised his hand to sweep the ink jade to the ground.

Qiyun Jun leaned over and held his wrist. He frowned: "The things I give away don't need to come back."

Ye Yunlan closed his eyes, "I don't want to listen to your reasoning. Let me go."

Qiyun Junn stared at him. After a while, he slowly let go of his hand.

He didn't use much strength. The most was just the strength of him holding the sword.

However, there were already deep red marks on the thin and pale wrists of the person in front of him, which was shocking to see.

"...I'm sorry," he whispered.

Ye Yunlan retracted his hand into his sleeve. He put his other hand on it and slowly rubbed it. His eyebrows showed deep fatigue. He didn't look at the black jade on the table but said coldly: "Sect Master, do you have any other matters?"

The tone used was to chase out guests.

Qiyun Jun seemed as if he didn't understand, still standing in place.

His hair was white, his clothes were white, and even his eyes had an abnormal light-colored glaze. In front of Ye Yunlan, he deliberately suppressed the oppressive aura and coercion on him. He was expressionless, and he didn't look very much like a person. Instead, he was like an exquisite doll in a puppet show in the city.

Qiyun Jun: "I remembered...something."

Not just some, he thought.

It was a lot.

The memory of those three years in the peach valley was only a small part of his more than one hundred years of life, but it was clearer than the one hundred years he spent in his cultivation.

Since entering the dao, he practised silently at the top of Wangyun Peak.

After watching the wind and snow for so many years, he finally saw a touch of bright colors in the paleness. He couldn't forget it from then on.

Twenty-seven years ago, during his Transcendence calamity, the Soul-Refining Sect Master attacked him, and he was seriously injured.

Ye Yunlan was the one who rescued him.

He woke up amidst the sound of rain and saw a boy wet with black hair sticking to his pale face. He was kneeling on the ground, holding a leaf and feeding him water and food.

The young boy's eyes were extremely beautiful, and his long black eyelashes hung down like small fans. It was as if they could bend down and enter a person's heart. It's just that his eyes were dull as if they couldn't see the appearance of things——the teenager couldn't see people.

He grabbed the other party's hand and said: "...No need."

Because of his injury, his voice was extremely hoarse. He could hardly distinguish his original tone.

The young man still stubbornly reached out and handed the leaves to him. He said seriously: "If people don't eat, they'll die."

He said: "No."

The young man blinked suspiciously. He didn't understand how the world could have someone who won't die without eating. It took a long time for him to reluctantly take the leaves back, and then ask him, "Are you awake? Are you going to leave?"

He really wanted to leave.

When the Soul Refining Sect Master attacked him, his sword also seriously injured him. He didn't know where to go. He could find him through his qi whenever. The secret method of pausing while crossing a tribulation could last at most three years. However, the secret method could only last for seven days in the rush. After seven days, the tribulation would fall, and his radius would be razed to the ground.