Chapter 115: Prison.

The sunset resembled blood.

With Shen Shu's current treacherous form, it was straining to discern his expression.

He firmly clasped Ye Yunlan's hand, and the cold touch spread from his fingertips to his heart, causing panic and discomfort. Ye Yunlan didn't immediately break away from his hand. He was silent for a while, then said: "Nine Turn Celestial Demon Body is not a cultivation method recognized by this world. The deeper you practice, the easier it is to encounter accidents. You shouldn't practice this method. I told you this a long time ago."

Shen Shu stared at him with scarlet eyes. He seemed to want to pry out some fear from his expression, but it was futile.

After a long time, he said hoarsely: "Master is only talking about this now? It is too late."

"It took me more than 20 years to cultivate the Nine Turn Celestial Demon Body to Immortalization. Then, I spent more than 10 years walking in the void, traversing it. Every time I stepped into the void, the Demon Body would be destroyed and go out of control. Now, I am used to it."

The broken shadows slowly surged on the ground, then reunited. The drifting filthy and dark qi charged toward him and gathered into a demon body.

He gradually recovered his human form. His handsome facial features were pale and gloomy, and the hand holding Ye Yunlan's five fingers also changed back to a slender appearance.

He said softly: "It has been more than 30 years since you left."

Ye Yunlan quieted for a time.

Shen Shu used his hand to draw him back into his embrace, put his arms around Ye Yunlan's knees and waist, and carried him up. Ye Yunlan frowned, and his fingertips curled up. In the end, he didn't struggle.

As the darkness dispersed, they rose into the sky and swept into the clouds soaked in the bloody sunset.

The desolate ruins passed under their feet, followed by the mountains and plains. They rushed out of the ruins and came to the Frosty Sea Realm, where the wind howled.

It varied from the chaotic Frosty Sea Realm in Ye Yunlan's impression. Now, no one was visible on the vast ice field.

Shen Shu: "Master disappeared here. I have searched here for a long time. Later, some self-proclaimed righteous waste came to encircle and suppress me unsuccessfully. Now, this place has become a no man's land."

He did not elaborate on why it became a no man's land.

Over the years, his dirty hands have been washed with blood.

Among the many reasons, he was also too lazy to discuss it.

It's just like the many crimes the world has imposed on him——deceiving Master and destroying one's ancestor, betraying one's sect, killing resulting in demonification, and so on.

No one knew that the one left and forsaken was actually him.

And those who wanted to kill him came with their soldiers, wanting to taste the Shura Sword. He could only give in to their thirst.

Ye Yunlan: "...Too many killings. It's against heaven and peace."

Shen Shu said indifferently: "What do others' lives and deaths have to do with me?"

Ye Yunlan: "I taught you to respect life and not kill innocent people. Have you forgotten?"

Shen Shu laughed: "The promise that Master made to me before, do you still remember it?"

Ye Yunlan was mute for a while, then said: "This is different."

The Demon Bone and Chen Weiyuan's matter was for Shen Shu's future safety. Ultimately, he had run out of life and ventured into the meeting alone just for karma. He thought it was worth it to exchange Shen Shu's life for his half a month.