Chapter 128: Blood Sacrifice.

When the Demon Lord made a sound, countless shadows extended from the shadows of the distant people's silhouettes, coiled around their necks, and muffled their voices.

The sound of fighting was quelled.

The Demon Lord's blood-red eyes were faintly lazy. The world he saw and heard was reinstated to a sea of ​​blood with humans and wronged souls floating therein after splitting from Ye Yunlan, and no one was nobler or more humble than another.

There were only the same noises.

He raised his hand and met the people's aghast gazes. His hand was on the verge of pressing down, but suddenly, he recalled the eyes of Ye Yunlan that stared at him that day.

——What about me? Can I stop you?

His family's Master had said this softly, and his soft kiss was like a soft goose's footprints treading on snow.

The trace remained in his heart.

His hand stopped mid-air, feeling like the blood sea wasn't so rowdy anymore.

Suddenly, a cold sword light pierced the blood-colored sky and struck him!

His left hand was pierced by the sword light, melted into black qi, and surged again to re-form.

The Demon Lord didn't appear to discern any pain and turned his head partially, looking toward a figure in the air.

"Ji Suyue?" He spoke lazily, "Long time no see. Your body received my sword the year we fought. Has the injury healed? Is that why you came so quickly to me to find trouble?"

Qiyun Jun stared at the monster in front of him icily.

When Ye Yunlan disappeared, he had forcibly broken through his closed-door training to find Ye Yunlan, once fighting.

At that time, the Demon Lord had just shed the mortal world for a few years and was no match for his sword skills. Nevertheless, the Demon Lord collapsed and condensed several times under his sword because of the Nine-Turn Celestial Demon Body. Furthermore, the Demon Lord's swordsmanship briskly progressed while he regressed because of the Ruthless Dao's backlash, so the Shura Sword unexpectedly struck him after battling dozens of rounds.

This sword aggravated his wounds, and he had to return to Sky Sect to heal his injuries, perhaps missing the best time to find Ye Yunlan. He didn't know when the Demon Lord found Ye Yunlan, brought him back, hid him in the Demon Palace, and had him suffer for several years.

He had vowed to protect the other party his entire life.

His Extreme Affection Dao was born from this.

Even though...he had hurt him so much in the Buddha Pagoda for the past century. He only had hoped to have a chance to make up for his mistake now.

Thus, he lifted his sword.

His sword pointed at the Demon Lord.

"Shen Shu, you betrayed your master's sect and fell into the demonic way. I'll perform a Sect Master's duty to clean up the sect today." Qiyun Jun was expressionless.

The Demon Lord drew a mocking smile.

"Betraying Master? If I say Master is willing to be with me and there is no discord between us master and disciple, then what will Sect Master do?"

Qiyun Jun's expression changed marginally.

Blue veins popped out from the hand holding the sword.

"Impossible," he said coldly.