Chapter 28: Curse Seal (Part 1)

The wind howled.

Ye Yunlan's pupils tightened.

He wanted to turn around and leave, but it was too late.

An uncontrollable pain emerged from the depths of his soul. His heart seemed to be gripped tightly by a big hand. It was kneaded to ooze blood.

He took a deep breath and sweat oozed from his pale cheeks.

The curse that he planted in his soul in his previous life was not eliminated by rebirth.

He already knew about this incident when Rong Ran tried to drug him in Tingfeng Pavilion.

It's just.

This level of pain was not unbearable.

He thought with an expressionless face. His hand holding the sword clenched tight. He raised the tip of his sword and pointed it straight at Chen Weiyuan.

In the sun, the person on the street raised their eyes, pointing their swords at them. Their eyes were soaked with chill.

On his pale cheeks, there was a drop of red blood.

So fierce.

...And so fragile.

Gorgeous.

Chen Weiyuan thought.

A rare interest arose in his heart. He got up and was about to fly down, but he did not expect the other party to suddenly put away the long sword in his hand. He turned around indifferently, and did not look at him again.

He seemed to have raised the sword to him just now, but it was only a warning because his eyes were too offensive.

It's just that he didn't make a mistake. When the man looked at him, the intent was clearly to kill.

The man knew him.

Not only did he know him, but he also wanted to kill him.

Chen Weiyuan stopped on the spot. He squinted slightly while looking at the back of the man on the street.

He held the leaning rail with his hand, and put his fingertips on it, tapping again and again.

There were footsteps coming over.

He turned his face slightly and saw Xu Qingyue's white and beautiful profile.

Before today, he had always thought that the beauty of the other party was a clear moon in the world. Only just now, he caught a glimpse of another bright moon that was out of reach. It was as if it was not a part of this world.

He couldn't help but compare the two.

Then Xu Qingyue smiled slightly: "Senior Brother Chen suddenly got up. Could it be that he was also amazed by the swordsmanship of the man on the street?"

Chen Weiyuan retracted his thoughts and said warmly: "Yes."

Xu Qingyue leaned their arm against the railing and leaned forward to look out. His voice was as sweet as running water, "I am also like this. Being able to face a Golden Core cultivator as a mortal, I have never seen such a sword realm among my peers in the Northern Territory."

"Senior Brother Chen, what do you think he has achieved in sword dao? What extent do you think it is? Is it great success, inferior immortalization... or the immortalization realm that can only be reached by the legendary powers that can climb the steps to immortality?"

Chen Weiyuan recalled the sword light he had just seen.

He didn't practice the sword, but he has seen many people who use the sword. There was no shortage of sword cultivators.