Chapter 125: Beacon.

Ye Yunlan was held by the Demon Lord, listening to the other party talking in his ear.

"I'm sorry."

A slight hoarse, nasal sound was in the other's voice.

Ye Yunlan was exhausted.

Most of the qi in his meridians in his body had flowed into the Demon Lord's body, making him too drained to even lift a finger. It was even harder to reply to the Demon Lord's words.

The Demon Lord leaned over, kissed his lips carefully, and fed him a sip of the spiritual liquid that replenished his spiritual energy.

Some blurry lights were in those bloody eyes, resembling the bloody sky after being washed by rain. He was also akin to a traveler who saw the light in the long night, much better than his previous appearance brimming with hostile corpses.

The other party rubbed his red-scarred wrist, courtesy of the chain, to spread the clotted blood present.

Then he hugged him again, sending spiritual power back into his body one portion after another.

This time, the other party remembered to use the exercises.

Yin and yang engendered each other, and the cycle went back and forth.

Ye Yunlan felt that his fatigue was palliated a bit.

He breathed a sigh of relief, raised his hand strenuously, and stroked the Demon Lord's face.

The man's face no longer held the childishness of his youth, but right now, he could still vaguely spot the stubbornness and innocence of his early years.

His facial features were beautiful and mature. They were not much different from the face under the Demon Lord's mask he once imagined.

They were the same person.

Although they had different experiences, both walked up to him and into his silent world.

With warm spiritual energy poured into his meridians, Ye Yunlan felt as if he was immersed in hot spring water. His whole person was soft and loose like water.

Sweat dripped from his forehead.

His golden eyes burst into gleaming lights.

He said: "... Enough."

However, the Demon Lord did not stop running the exercises and instead clung to him stubbornly: "Master's body is inherently weak and has sacrificed a lot for me. I just want to help Master to replenish more, so you and I can achieve satisfactory results."

"Master has run the exercises for one round, and now...we need at least ten more rounds."

Ye Yunlan closed his eyes. His eyelashes were trembling lightly, and he cursed in a low voice: "Madman."

But the Demon Lord said hoarsely:

"Senior Immortal has saved me with his mortal body, and now I only wish to serve Senior Immortal for a long time, laboring like a dog."

His eyes were obsessive and devout.

Ye Yunlan panted, already speechless.

If all the attendants under immortals were like him, and these celestial beings had to withstand being chased by a mad dog every day, one would fear the dog being stewed and slaughtered to diminish the hatred in their hearts.

That was the mad dog he had personally raised into an adult so he could be...this presumptuous before his eyes.

He raised his hand to cover his eyes.